Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update......received the part 15122-001 , pulled out the top and hull fitting of old one , re siliconed the new one in and the boat is back to awesome again........so nice to have the wake plate operating correctly. It was a very simple R&R , took longer to clean the hull and fittings than to actually get the new one back in.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    Update......received the part 15122-001 , pulled out the top and hull fitting of old one , re siliconed the new one in and the boat is back to awesome again........so nice to have the wake plate operating correctly. It was a very simple R&R , took longer to clean the hull and fittings than to actually get the new one back in.
    I just posted in another thread about this and fianlly just found this post. Did you re wire through boat hull or did you take the wire cap of new actuator and use old wire housing to avoid messing with the sealed wire through the hull. About to ATEMPT THIS myself with using old wiring cap.
    Devin,
    2018 Moomba Mojo

I believe the wires were not inserted in the connector so I could use the same hole and then put the connector on after I pulled it thru the hull
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    I believe the wires were not inserted in the connector so I could use the same hole and then put the connector on after I pulled it thru the hull
    So the new actuator came this morning and I installed it. I unscrewed the top cap of the new one and used the top cap of the old one with the original wires the were already ran through the hull. It was a simple swap since I was still receiving power to the actuator. After further examining the old actuator last night, some of the teeth on one of the gears inside were sheared off. For anyone else doing this, there is a red dot next to the wire connector in the actuator. The black wire gets connected to the terminal with the red dot. Sealed the caps back up and it ran back to normal. I will try and take some pics of what I was dealing with. The hardest part was taking the key chain style rings off the actuator bolts that connect it to the wake plate.
    Devin,
    2018 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by devin494 View Post
    So the new actuator came this morning and I installed it. I unscrewed the top cap of the new one and used the top cap of the old one with the original wires the were already ran through the hull. It was a simple swap since I was still receiving power to the actuator. After further examining the old actuator last night, some of the teeth on one of the gears inside were sheared off. For anyone else doing this, there is a red dot next to the wire connector in the actuator. The black wire gets connected to the terminal with the red dot. Sealed the caps back up and it ran back to normal. I will try and take some pics of what I was dealing with. The hardest part was taking the key chain style rings off the actuator bolts that connect it to the wake plate.
    I am getting ready to attempt this also. Did you need to seal the top cap on the actuator? I haven’t tried to unscrew the top yet, but it looks like there may be a gasket on there. I would prefer not to remove the transom mounting bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

So i drive a '91 GMC Sierra K1500 single cab a d I'm looking to upgrade my sound system. There isn't very much room for bigger magnets or anything like that but I want more volume and bass out of what I can get. https://autowikius.com/ I'm newer to the sound community and have no idea what I'm doing, vehicle Lighting Store I can install them on my own i just need help finding some speakers and an amp to push em that will make my playlist heard across my small town. can y'all help me out with that?