Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    Do the underseat bags drain pretty well?
    They drain perfectly. I did put a check valve on the thru hull vent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Thanks for the pics! Think I’ll drill through and add some bags after I go watch some YouTube vids (&#128514 and learn how to use a check valance and why (&#128514. What size bags should I buy, 500 for each side?00F0CA68-C68A-4E70-96A6-587CB645BA23.jpg
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

I can't figure out how to edit posts on this forum just yet, posted the previous post using my phone and the pic is small. Will attach a hopefully larger one to this post. Also noted two more ports, one on top (probably for venting?) and another in the back (stern) portion of the bag unused. The pick is stern on the left (lead bags on top of that divider between the back hatch locker and under seat locker). IMG_1180.jpg
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Does anyone know which, if any, bow bag on wakemakers.com will fit under the bow seats on the max?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Does anyone know which, if any, bow bag on wakemakers.com will fit under the bow seats on the max?
    I am thinking this may work, and it is what I am going to order. It may not fit where they bow tapers up though.

https://www.wakemakers.com/ronix-eight-3-u-bow-bag.html
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

How do you plan on hooking the bow bag up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    I am thinking this may work, and it is what I am going to order. It may not fit where they bow tapers up though.

https://www.wakemakers.com/ronix-eight-3-u-bow-bag.html
    That seems to me like the most likely to fit as well. When are you ordering?

I’m also considering:

https://www.wakemakers.com/universalfit-bow-bags.html

Maybe the 480 or 600 and tie them together with a hose at the front. I haven’t measured yet to see what will fit.
    2018 Murder Max

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    That seems to me like the most likely to fit as well. When are you ordering?

I’m also considering:

https://www.wakemakers.com/universalfit-bow-bags.html

Maybe the 480 or 600 and tie them together with a hose at the front. I haven’t measured yet to see what will fit.
    I have just been waiting to hear back from Wakemakers on some other things. Might be next week.

Those ones you are looking at would probably work better, but I don't want to tie them together and plumb it into the stock ballast.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Concerning the midship bags, wakemakers recommended I t piece the fill line of the rear bags rather than daisy chain the rear bag saying I might get draining issues. Any issues with the midship bags draining in those who daisy chained them from the rears?

KX: Ok gotcha, please let us know what you hear back from wakemakers. I’m assuming they still haven’t released anything specific to the max yet. I called a few weeks ago and they said they are still working on it.

FamilyMan: I would think if you ran 2x 1” hoses from each rear bag and used a check valve in the vent it wouldn’t be an issue. On my old outback v I piggybacked the bow bag drain/fill from the front of the ski locker bag on a single reversible pump and never had any problems draining, but it did have some gravity assist.
    2018 Murder Max