Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    What don't you like about them? Prices? What types of boards they carry?

I purchased a couple of kids vest on sale years ago and now I get all the sales crap in the mail.
    I'm not partial to anyone on the .net

I wish my local wake boat shops were more competitive on prices.
    Would rather buy local or send my business to a shop that specializes in the wake industry.
    Just did that with some surf fins.
    They are always far more expensive than anyone else on the net, their selection is limited, and their coupons are basically useless unless you are looking for some obscure, closeout, boat part.

EVO has a better variety, far better prices, amazing customer service and a generally better website layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    What don't you like about them? Prices? What types of boards they carry?

I purchased a couple of kids vest on sale years ago and now I get all the sales crap in the mail.
    I'm not partial to anyone on the .net

I wish my local wake boat shops were more competitive on prices.
    Would rather buy local or send my business to a shop that specializes in the wake industry.
    Just did that with some surf fins.
    I've ordered a lot of stuff from Overton's. If you're in the market for something their promo codes actually cover then you can def save some cash. Usually always fast and free shipping too. Gets to GA in 3 days.

Just ordered the new wakeboard from Evo yesterday. They upgraded me up to "expedited shipping" and it's still going to take a week to get here...
    17' Craz

I live in wa close to evo definitely worth checking out especially the outlet section on the website. They have a few stores in other state as sister shops to ship to and a 364 day return policy. Great company and great products

2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat

I’ve got the 17 district board n bindings and it’s awesome - pick it up, great board for what you want. I love evo, no shops by me so they are my source for all things wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccool View Post
    I’ve got the 17 district board n bindings and it’s awesome - pick it up, great board for what you want. I love evo, no shops by me so they are my source for all things wake.

That's the one I ordered. Hope it's not too much yellow!
    17' Craz

Well it’s a lot of yellow but it’s neon so I think it looks great personally. Enjoy!