Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Boards Stolen...Could use a Promo Code

Rented a place on Lake Martin last week for our family vacation. Had two wakeboards stolen off the boat the second night we were there. Sucked but thankful they didn't see the surf boards in the bimini.

Anyways, need to order a new board so if anyone has a promo code to any of the online stores that works for boards please let me know.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the Ronix District board? Looking for a good all-around board that a beginner can ride but won't hold back advanced riders from progression.
    17' Craz

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    Rented a place on Lake Martin last week for our family vacation. Had two wakeboards stolen off the boat the second night we were there. Sucked but thankful they didn't see the surf boards in the bimini.

Anyways, need to order a new board so if anyone has a promo code to any of the online stores that works for boards please let me know.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the Ronix District board? Looking for a good all-around board that a beginner can ride but won't hold back advanced riders from progression.
    Get a Ronix Vault for what you’re using it for. Good for learning and still great for intermediate level riders. Would also suggest open toe boots to accommodate various foot sizes if it’s really going to be a loaner to visitors on your boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Weird time to buy b/c most places are not clearing things out. Yet.

Did you try the large name ones? Evo? TheHouse? At least they offer free ship on orders > $?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post

Did you try the large name ones? Evo? TheHouse? At least they offer free ship on orders > $?

Evo always has some sort of deal going on

2017 Moomba Craz

Check Overtons too

2018 Supra SL400

Would love to meet the tool bags that stole them !

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post

What part of the lake were you on? What boards were they? I’’m at Lake Martin right now. I can assure you I’ll be on the lookout.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Quote Originally Posted by LAwake View Post
    What part of the lake were you on? What boards were they? I’’m at Lake Martin right now. I can assure you I’ll be on the lookout.
    Mine was a 2014 Hyperlite Murray board (yellow/black/orange), the other was a friends 2016 Liquid Force Witness (White/Black). We were in a cove almost directly across the big water from Chucks Marina. Cove has a few underwater dock lights so i figured out a lot of fisherman come through there nightly. Thinking one of them decided to fish for something else...
    17' Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mikepo26 View Post
    Would love to meet the tool bags that stole them !
    I made quite a few dock visits the next few nights praying for a return visit...
    17' Craz

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post

True, but I don't have to have an '18 board and most of the places you named do have some good deals on prior year models still in stock. Evo has a good combo deal on a '17 Ronix District that I'm prob going to jump on unless someone with experience on that board talks me out of it...
    17' Craz