Default 2016 Craz turns over but don't start.

Just today my 2016 Craz with Raptor 400 begin not firing right away when you turn ignition key. It will sit there and turn over for about 10-15 seconds even after releasing key but doesn't fire. Then after a couple of times doing this, it fires and runs fine once started. It doesn't do this every time, but probably half the time. Sometimes it fires right up, sometimes it turns over for several seconds then fires and sometimes it takes 2-3 cycles of turning over and stopping before it fires. Anyone else ever experience this?
    2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Sounds like a fuel vapor lock, haven't had on my craz , but the mojo we test drove did it, and a 360 indmar I had in the last boat would do it once in awhile, but that one always started, just was extended crancking at times. The mojo with the 400 did exactly what you explained , I didn't think we were going to leave the dock. It was a 16 as well
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Sometimes you can cycle the key a couple of times before cranking and it will help especially with warm starts.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

We are getting ready for 8 days at Dale Hollow Lake for the 4th, so I called dealership and they advised that I bring it in for them to check so we don’t get disappointed when we get on water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

This has happened to me as well. If you turn the key on for about 5 seconds before cranking the engine it fixes the problem. At times the electric fuel pump takes a second to get fuel to the motor. Also this will eliminate any wakeplate issues as it allows all the sensors to reset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked boat up from dealer yesterday afternoon and turns out it was a bad battery. I usually turn battery switch to battery #1 & #2, but that day my wife had turned it to #2 only. Tech said when switch was on #1 or on #1 & #2 it was fine, but when just on #2 it would have trouble firing. Checked battery and it had a bad cell. Even though it was turning the engine over, it didn’t have enough voltage to get the engine firing right. He said if you switched between #1 and #2 you could easily tell a difference between the sound of it turning over even though it sounded ok on #2.
    2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Vapor lock was the problem having a bad battery was a another issue

Funny it only done it on battery #2. Started fine every time on battery #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport