Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mine only has one amp and Roswell towers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by derekhtv View Post
    Mine only has one amp and Roswell towers instead.
    Yes, but technically, you have two amps, one driving the woofer and one driving the tower speakers. So you need to be using the woofer output to the amp's woofer inputs and then the full-range outputs to the tower speaker amp inputs. Then theres a few setting son the amp(s) to get set correctly.

Ok yes that’s how it’s wired now. Probably need to get the settings right on the amp then. I’ll mess with it some more.

So I just realized I have this same issue. I have a 2018 with about 20 hours on it. Boat came with only the four kicker cabin speakers. No bow, no sub, no tower. Over the winter the dealer added an Wetsounds htx2 amp and 2 8” icon tower speakers.

Now 3 cabin speakers and tower on on zone 2 and the other two cabins are zone 1.

Dealer says best fix is a new head unit. Current is the Fusion RA70 with only one rca output.

Do I have any other options? Goal is to get towers on their own zone.
    2018 Mondo

Typo. Only 2 cabins and towers are on a zone.
    2018 Mondo

Yep, you're the same as I was. My fix was to put the 4 cabin speakers on a 4 channel amp that runs off of one RCA. The factory speakers really wanted it anyway.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

A second amp with one rca output?
    2018 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by Byezb View Post
    So I just realized I have this same issue. I have a 2018 with about 20 hours on it. Boat came with only the four kicker cabin speakers. No bow, no sub, no tower. Over the winter the dealer added an Wetsounds htx2 amp and 2 8” icon tower speakers.

Now 3 cabin speakers and tower on on zone 2 and the other two cabins are zone 1.

Dealer says best fix is a new head unit. Current is the Fusion RA70 with only one rca output.

Do I have any other options? Goal is to get towers on their own zone.
    You need a new audio installer. New head will not fix your issue as you would still have 4 in-boats powered by the head, with 2 paired zone wise, with the tower.

You need ALL speakers powered by external amps. So you do not need a new head, just need to put the 4 in-boats on an amp.

Well it’s going back to the dealer after being on the lake for a day... But I agree I’ll take it somewhere else for the amp.

We had our first outing of the season and what a disappointing day.
    - tower speakers that were added over the winter make a whining sound only when the engine is running. Regardless of volume.
    - speedometer is way off. GPS shows 25, speedometer shows 5mph. Depth gauge was added over the winter
    - lastly and most concerning is that we were taking on a fair bit of water from the drive shaft.

Hopefully these are easy fixes and can get the boat back soon
    2018 Mondo

Audio engine whine is usually due to incorrect wiring and sometimes excessive gain.