Thread: Bluave Audio

Default Bluave Audio

Does anyone have any feedback on Bluave Audio?
    2018 Craz

Never heard of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

sure MLA will chime in as this brand was discussed a tad when it came out in '17. iirc at the time MLA observed they are using some interesting approaches that wetsounds has moved away from quite a number of years ago.
    that would lead me to believe they are not innovators but copying some old technology and branding it to increase margins in a very competitive arena. good for business but not sure that makes a better product.

seems that the performance boating world has taken to their products since they offer a 9" marine speaker touted as the largest. coming from an industry that imo seems to "measures things based on who has the most horsepower" would have me thinking twice
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

When you lead with false or misleading info, you tend to lose credit from the git-go. Their claim of the industry's first 9" speaker, when in reality, its an 8" speaker and they were at least half a dozen on the market already.

Last i looked, some of their design features where exactly what you would find on a car audio grade speaker, not on a quality marine speaker.

Thank you for the info.
    2018 Craz