Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone else having problems with the 2 front seats in the max buckling in the middle of you step on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper d View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the 2 front seats in the max buckling in the middle of you step on them?
    Apparently this is a known issue, and SC has a fix for it. Contact your dealer.
    2018 Max
    1999 Launch

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Just upgrade to the PTM with a little longer neck.
    Sorry, what is that? lol
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    Sorry, what is that? lol

https://ptmedge.com/zxr-200-ski-wake-mirror-brackets/

this is the only one I see for the windshield. Run this with the extensions from the tower? Sorry I am confused.

https://ptmedge.com/zxr-200-ski-wake-mirror-brackets/

this is the only one I see for the windshield. Run this with the extensions from the tower? Sorry I am confused.
    There's no option to come from the tower, they lost their lust it seems PTM has an option to raise your mirror a little bit more, for myself the stock is too high already. What problems are you having with it on the windshield? Best part about a mirror mount is late in the day it acts as a sun visor.
    https://ptmedge.com/ext-400-extender/
    Add this to a new PTM mirror.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    There's no option to come from the tower, they lost their lust it seems PTM has an option to raise your mirror a little bit more, for myself the stock is too high already. What problems are you having with it on the windshield? Best part about a mirror mount is late in the day it acts as a sun visor.
    https://ptmedge.com/ext-400-extender/
    Add this to a new PTM mirror.
    For me it is that I am short and the mirror is right in my view of the goofy surfer. I do have to stand a lot to see over the bow. Almost no point in having a mirror as I have to turn around to look at the rider. I guess I can try the PTM option but spending $200+ for an extension doesn't really excite me much. I think my husband has an idea to drop the mirror down off the Bimini which we run most of the time.

Where are other peoples choices for buying an OJ prop besides Wakemakers? I had an email into them but no response yet and it is too late for this weekend. 15x13

Nettles has good prices on props.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

For me it is that I am short and the mirror is right in my view of the goofy surfer. I do have to stand a lot to see over the bow. Almost no point in having a mirror as I have to turn around to look at the rider. I guess I can try the PTM option but spending $200+ for an extension doesn't really excite me much. I think my husband has an idea to drop the mirror down off the Bimini which we run most of the time.

Where are other peoples choices for buying an OJ prop besides Wakemakers? I had an email into them but no response yet and it is too late for this weekend. 15x13
    For that exact reason I mounted my mirror on the port side window above the observers heads and with its wide angle can just glance to the side and see the rider at all areas.
    Boatless for now

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    For that exact reason I mounted my mirror on the port side window above the observers heads and with its wide angle can just glance to the side and see the rider at all areas.
    I am going to try that.. Seems like the easiest solution for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Nettles has good prices on props.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I will check that out, thanks!