Default Hooking up garden hose

Hey guys
    Im trying to find information on hooking up a garden hose to my 03 outback. Any info helps!

There is also a random long high pressure line that is capped off. Is this a normal hose? Im thinking it may be for winterizing?

Get a picture to confirm. Another long high pressure line that is capped off is the oil drain line.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Ok ill get a photo today. Can you fill me in on where to hook a garden hose up inorder to run the motoe and flush?

You mean to run the boat on the trailer? You need to get a fake-a-lake. Hose attaches to plunger, plunger goes over intake on bottom of hull, adjust post to keep it wedged in place, hose all the way on.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-...SABEgLasPD_BwE

Capped off hose goes through the drain hole (when boat is on trailer) to drain oil without spilling all over your bilge. (You'll get plenty of oil in the bilge from changing the oil filter.....)

I made something like what is in the below thread. Basically just replace where your raw water hose goes. I hook mine up to the water strainer, or you can bypass directly to the b-drive. This is assuming yours is a v-drive. Much better than a fake a lake IMO. Can control the flow of water from inside the boat and not have to worry about the plunger falling off.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ose-attachment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Just take the hose off the ribbed inlet and stick the hose in. Turn on water. Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '92 Supra Comp ts6m
    '02 Supra Launch SS

No v-drive