Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I believe you have the jabsco pumps. If the shut off valves are open and the motors are running and no water is being pumped into the bags then your impellers are most likely shot. The impellers are pretty robust, even the old original ones. I still have 2 original 9 year old impellers and one green one that I replaced the in 2009 when I got the boat as It was not working. To winterize I pull the bags then stick a hose in a container of rv antifreeze and hit the drain button for about 4-5 seconds or a litre/quart then pull the hose out let the pump drain for another 5 seconds. This is my 10th season with original impellers. Fwiw
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Maybe you should carry it back to that same mechanic and tell him to "look" at the pumps. Sorry man, couldn't resist. Seriously though, have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothwater View Post
    Maybe you should carry it back to that same mechanic and tell him to "look" at the pumps. Sorry man, couldn't resist. Seriously though, have no idea.
    LMAO yeah that would work great for me ��
    2011 Moomba XLV 325 Indmar Assault