Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What Larry said. I use auto wake every time to check pitch and roll when surfing. Very very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Dancollier111 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Are you running boat rear sacs full or do you reduce the water in the non-surf side?
    how's it going with surf setup? I will be looking at a 17 SE this weekend. We surf and wakeboard. Any idea how the wake looks at lower speeds for the younger kids?
    Currently Boatless
    2020 ATX 22 Type S - Sold
    2007 Malibu 23 LSV - Sold
    1999 Tige 2100v - Sold

I’m still struggling a bit to figure it out. Haven’t quite been able to dial it in, mainly the swell surf tabs. I can’t figure out what % they’re at for a 2021 stock. I listed a bunch of things and now I’m all messed up and can’t figure out how to get it all back to normal. I’m getting some people saying use more ballast, turn off auto wake, others say keep it on, that it’s more important than the ballast. I was always under impression displacement was always better. Boat is getting ceramic coating right now but i can play with settings again next weekend.

Also, what is dealer pass ode to calibrate autowake?
    2021 Supra SE

Quote Originally Posted by DDD123 View Post
    I’m still struggling a bit to figure it out. Haven’t quite been able to dial it in, mainly the swell surf tabs. I can’t figure out what % they’re at for a 2021 stock. I listed a bunch of things and now I’m all messed up and can’t figure out how to get it all back to normal. I’m getting some people saying use more ballast, turn off auto wake, others say keep it on, that it’s more important than the ballast. I was always under impression displacement was always better. Boat is getting ceramic coating right now but i can play with settings again next weekend.

Also, what is dealer pass ode to calibrate autowake?
    Could be wrong but I believe it’s 9191

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk