Default Engine Panel Dividers

So I was out a Lake Houston, tanks filled and after awhile of surfing I heard a loud pop.

It wasn't till I got home and started emptying out the boat did I realize that one of the engine panel dividers popped the track and was pushed in towards the motor.

The engine panels on the Surf Max edition already come with metal reinforcements but they were no match for my Enzos....

I have the reinforcement kit from Wakemakers on order and should have it in a week or so.

The issue at hand is that one of the tracks/channels that the panel sits in on the floor has cracked.

Folks that are running Enzos or heavy bags, have you had to reinforce the engine panel tracks or does the kit from Wakemakers suffice and provide enough structural integrity to keep the panels seated?
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I havent reinforced mine yet. I run 1140s in the back and havent seen any bowing. I ordered the wakemakers ones I just havent added them in yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was running stock and popped the lower channel, Jim at www.marine-products.com got some aluminum channels and zero problems since. Not sure where he got them but might be worth a call to him if nothing else comes up.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Sy starboard side pooped once last year, just put custom washers on the screws and has been working great. Problem was bag corners were stuck while autowake was filling and the bag wasn't fill up just out.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Man I'm thinking I need to put dividers in asap....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Already happened, the floor channel broke off, I'll be adding some reinforcements soon.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

My 2018 is getting abused... The factory construction is aluminum channel on the floor and a 3/8" thick plastic panel with some sort of reinforcing features running top to bottom. I think my panel touches the exhaust manifold with the enzos full... So far it has not popped out, but I'm considering doing something proactive...
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

This happened to my 17 Pro as well. I have the F24 1600's from Wakemakers. While I had my dividers out, I traced them and I was thinking of having a set made out of 5/16th plate and coating them with Line-X. This should stop the buckling/bending of the panel and add about 150lbs to the boat. I may even go heavier but then I will need a wider track.
    just an idea.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Also, just so everyone is aware....as I had posted a few weeks back in another thread, the non removable panel that is just forward of the removable ones also can cause an issue as it did for me. This past winter I added some additional reinforcements from the WM kit and put some "L" brackets in at the bottom to prevent that fixed panel from moving again. I can't recall if there is enough room on the floor, but if so, a simple piece of aluminum angle mounted on the engine side of the floor should stick up enough (higher than the factor C-channel) to provide a "dam" against the removable panels jumping the track.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Will any harm be done if the channels are broke and the panels are pushing towards the engine? Not planning on fixing this u TIL I take it the dealer at the end of the year.
    2018 Moomba Craz
    Autowake & Autoflow 2.0