Default Floor panel removal 06 LSV

Hi, trying to take the floor panels out and can't find the fastener head or type? Any info appreciated.
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

not sure if the 06 is like the 07 but i would think it is. In my 07 LSV there are two metal panels that sit on top of the gas tank and each panel has 4 screws. They can be hard to find because the carpet gets matted down over the screw heads and it doesn't even look like they are there. The first time i took my panels off it took a while to find one or two of them. It just took some time and patience. Try using a magnet if you need. On the rear panel mine are in corners more or less. Same for the front panel but one of them ( the one closest to the drivers seat) is probably 6 inches or so down from the corner. If you can't find them i can take a picture for you.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    not sure if the 06 is like the 07 but i would think it is. In my 07 LSV there are two metal panels that sit on top of the gas tank and each panel has 4 screws. They can be hard to find because the carpet gets matted down over the screw heads and it doesn't even look like they are there. The first time i took my panels off it took a while to find one or two of them. It just took some time and patience. Try using a magnet if you need. On the rear panel mine are in corners more or less. Same for the front panel but one of them ( the one closest to the drivers seat) is probably 6 inches or so down from the corner. If you can't find them i can take a picture for you.
    Thanks for the reply.

I had found the holes in the corners but could not locate the fasteners under the panels, turns out there were none, they were just sitting there nice and snug.
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

yea, no fasteners. I actually have left the screws out because they fit so snug and i have had to pull them up from time to time. Makes it a lot easier without dealing with the screws.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Proper Raised Access Floor Panel Removal and Reinstallation of Raised Computer Floor Panels includes the use of suction cup lifters.