Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by corvette8189 View Post
    Cool pic! Love the silver flake
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

We had a great weekend on the water. 9am starts both Sat and Sun got us rockstar parking at the boat launch. Sat we played for the morning, then met up with friends in their 26' cabin cruiser for some partying. It was a great combo with my boat providing the music.

The wife has been sidelined with an eblow injury but was able to return to surfing this weekend and she's beyond stoked.

It's still wetsuit weather in the PNW, with water temps in the low 60s.

It was a treat to see water like this right in front of the launch on Sunday. Nice enough that I pulled out the slalom to take a run without even having to motor to our 'play spot'.

Definitely used our rack capacity this weekend. at one point, we had 10 different boards on the boat.

at the end of both Sat and Sun, as we started to motor back to the launch, there were dark storm clouds in the distance. we raced back to the launch Saturday and were getting the truck just as the rain started. It went from blue sky and 80+ degrees to dark and strormy quick. (Thunderstorms are not something we get in the PNW much in the summer). Luckily we had all the gear stowed before we motored back so we loaded up and jumped in the truck and drove home in the rain (wipedown happened under the carport at home).

Sunday another surprise thunderstorm was approaching. Bad enough that we saw people at our launch that motored west from a different launch where they were getting hammered.

There were easily 25 to 30 boats and waverunners circling the boat ramp when we pulled up sunday with big swells and whitecaps everywhere. The wife was able to nose me up and I jumped off and got the truck and dunked the trailer. She was able to pick me back up at the dock, but it was way too crazy to get her back off the boat. (Yes, I did the truck and boat because in those conditions I'm not gonna put her in those situations when it's chaotic.). I drove the boat perfectly onto the trailer and climbed from the bow into the bed of the truck and drove us safely onto land. Crazy endings to two great days.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    It's still wetsuit weather in the PNW, with water temps in the low 60s.
    Still hat weather too!
    2019 Supra SL450

Spent a long weekend on Canyon Lake. Pulled the trigger on a 6'x13' Mission reef mat. This thing is legit. I could easily stand on it and wrestle five kids at once.

boat3.jpgcanyon1.jpg
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

The weather sucks in Conroe/houston, no boating in the near future looks like. Linz and the kids went on a little mini vacation since I got called into work over my birthday yesterday.
    Hard to put candles in a ice cream snickers bar in a hotel! Lmao
    Can’t wait to get out and do some surfing...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    The weather sucks in Conroe/houston, no boating in the near future looks like. Linz and the kids went on a little mini vacation since I got called into work over my birthday yesterday.
    Hard to put candles in a ice cream snickers bar in a hotel! Lmao
    Can’t wait to get out and do some surfing...
    Should have called you for a birthday beer. I was overnight in HOU last night. Happy birthday!
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post

Loaded up and heading out for some Father’s Day fun!
    How’s that 1500 do towing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aidansdad View Post
    How’s that 1500 do towing?
    Its a 2010 with the 400hp 6.2L in it and does great
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Should have called you for a birthday beer. I was overnight in HOU last night. Happy birthday!
    Woulda been great but I was in Beaumont... had to reposition yesterday to leave at 0400 this morning for Chicago.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Little after work fun.

2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!