Default New guy! About to pull the trigger on an 18' Mojo....

What's up guys and gals! Just wanted to say hello to the group. I've been doing some reading and researching lately...

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a 18' MOJO but it's my first big boat purchase so I'm a little nervous. Just want to make sure I get a fair deal and get the options I'll really need, like and use as well. The rig base is $68,500 with about $18,000 in options... does that sound about on par for a decent setup??

Thanks fellas!

We just bought an 18 craz optioned out for a bit less... so i would say yes!
    Welcome to the forum!!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

I bought my '17 for a bit less and it was pretty much optioned out. Not sure what the price increase was this year but I'm guessing you might still be able to barter a bit. Good luck!
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

Awesome. Thanks for the help fellas!

What would you say percentage wise I could wiggle with them?? Ready to go in with my final offer and don’t want to leave money on the table haha!!

Don't miss out on a great boat for a few bucks. If you have a good dealer that y'all get along, go for it!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold