Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Murder Max Mods

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Dang that sucks to hear. So the midship cup holders just dump water into the underseat storage? If so Iíll definitely plug them like I had to do on my Yamaha. Iím guessing the 2 cup holders in the bow dump into the hull and go back to the bilge? I may just run tubes from all the cup holders so they dump into the bilge and be done with it.
    If you're having to dump your bilge from cup holder can condensation you are drinking WAY too slow....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf MAX Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWakeô
    4,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    If you're having to dump your bilge from cup holder can condensation you are drinking WAY too slow....

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Now that is funny!!!!

Mainly the issue was from washing the boat and cockpit. The Yamaha storage compartments were all carpet and not the rubber lined like the Moomba. So carpet could get soaked real quick. I plugged mine soon after I bought it and never had to worry over it again.
    2019 Max on order

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Hey z28ke, I like what you did with the RGB LEDs in the cockpit. I may follow some of your ideas for my Max LED lighting. I was wondering since you had the cup holders out, can you tell me if there are drain tubes or do they dump water in the storage compartments?

Did you get a chance to test out the sound deadening you did to see if there was a big improvement?
    No drain tubes on any of mine, but you could take one to the hardware store and find a plastic cap that would plug it.

Hopefully Iíll have it out in April to see how the sound deadener worked!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018