Default Headed to Kaw lake OK. Been there?

Headed down to Kaw lake Oklahoma this week. We always go to Cheney in KS but Kaw is only 20-30 mins farther. We hear it's much better than Cheney so we are going to check it out.

Has anyone been there and can give me some info on marinas, cool spots, or what to stay away from?

Thanks!
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

We love it down there. We are from the Wichita area and agree it's worth the drive. Bigger, cleaner deeper and less traffic. Great day trip lake. The best ramp is off of route 11, Sarge's ramp, I believe. There is a sand bar along the lake just under the ramp bridge where a lot of people tie off or beach anchor and party. Enjoy!!!
    2006 Mobius xlv
    2006 Ford F150 4x4
    Kansas Livin'

Quote Originally Posted by MPB View Post
    We love it down there. We are from the Wichita area and agree it's worth the drive. Bigger, cleaner deeper and less traffic. Great day trip lake. The best ramp is off of route 11, Sarge's ramp, I believe. There is a sand bar along the lake just under the ramp bridge where a lot of people tie off or beach anchor and party. Enjoy!!!
    Wichita area here also... Thanks for the info! Kids are excited for a beach to play on
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold