Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I see what you are trying to do. You may be better off selling those bags and buying some others. Your scenario, and a few others is why I called fatsac as well as flow-rite today.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I figured out a solution. Use quick connect fittings and universal tsunami fittings with 1" hose, that will take care of your fill and drain on the top. For the side port, 2 quick connect fittings on either end of some hose with quick connect plug. I would suggest a 90 and a straight. All the fittings, hose, and plugs can be found through wakemakers and fatsac. Use clamps to secure everything. So, about $100 in parts and an hour of work to be able to reuse them. If the bags don't have the air release fittings, buy those as well. Its the long way around, but it would work.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I talked to fatsac today about the bags and some fittings. They told me that the cement they use now is no longer rubber cement, but rather permanent for the ports. Guys, you are better off spending a few more dollars on fittings rather than struggling and damaging the old bags.
    What fun is that? Never a real project until something is broken. Ha Ha.

I agree.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I figured out a solution. Use quick connect fittings and universal tsunami fittings with 1" hose, that will take care of your fill and drain on the top. For the side port, 2 quick connect fittings on either end of some hose with quick connect plug. I would suggest a 90 and a straight. All the fittings, hose, and plugs can be found through wakemakers and fatsac. Use clamps to secure everything. So, about $100 in parts and an hour of work to be able to reuse them. If the bags don't have the air release fittings, buy those as well. Its the long way around, but it would work.
    Whoa...this made my head hurt, but you confirmed something I had already thought. Time to buy new bags...

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Smart man, but showing that it is possible. Lol.... MJH, I am good at demolishing factory bags.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

Quote Originally Posted by fordbrent1 View Post
    When we upgraded our rear ballast bags, we kept the old fat sacs that came stock with the boat as wakemakers suggested it. They sell fitting so you can use the bags. I however cannot get the glued in fittings that allowed the hookup of the factory ballast pumps.

Has anyone had any luck? I tried using a hair dryer and a propane torch to heat the glue, but it was unsuccessful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Sent you a PM.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Man don't give up yet, this is actually easy with the right tools. You will need hair dryer, large paint stick, and a dowel the size of the fitting. Heat with the dryer for 10 minutes on low but high heat. Use the paint stick to stand on and hold the edge down while you insert the dowel to pry the fitting loose. I just did 2 bags and total took me about 11 minutes per fitting and nothing ruined. Dealer told me there's no way and then I found the wakemakers video on here on modified the procedure a little.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I used a heat gun to get mine out. I don't have enough hair to need a hairdryer. LOL
    use it on low an make sure bag is soft and pliable on both sides of the fitting
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold