Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default 2015 mondo interior already coming apart?

hey guys wondering if any of yall had any issued with your interior, bought mine in late 16 and my seats are already coming apart has anyone had this kinda issue yet?

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8925.jpg
    IMG_8923.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg

Do you leave it in the sun uncovered? The sun can dry it out and do that. I apply Meguiar's Marine/RV Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Protectant like twice a year I think it makes a huge difference.

2012 moomba mobius lsv

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandjulia15 View Post
    Do you leave it in the sun uncovered? The sun can dry it out and do that. I apply Meguiar's Marine/RV Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Protectant like twice a year I think it makes a huge difference.

2012 moomba mobius lsv
    Damn....I hope you have been using a good vinyl conditioner on it regularly.

Either way I would talk to the dealer about a warranty claim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by ybarbo17 View Post
    hey guys wondering if any of yall had any issued with your interior, bought mine in late 16 and my seats are already coming apart has anyone had this kinda issue yet?

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8925.jpg
    IMG_8923.jpg
    IMG_8922.jpg
    Mine has started doing that but it is a 2013... I keep it covered and I use vinyl conditioner but still happened last year. Not sure what to do...

2013 Moomba LSV

yeah i keep it in a metal building/barn with my cars and i normally use boat bling sauce the entire time ive had it... and its been in and outta the shop for different stuff for the last month & half on a warranty issue dealing with my gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by ybarbo17 View Post
    yeah i keep it in a metal building/barn with my cars and i normally use boat bling sauce the entire time ive had it... and its been in and outta the shop for different stuff for the last month & half on a warranty issue dealing with my gauges.
    That sucks. See if you can send Drew Tinker an IM on FB. He’s the head honcho over there.

2017 Moomba Craz

My 2014 has terrible vinyl. I’ve been replacing seats slowly. My dealer and I talked to corporate and they said it was not their fault. It lives in a boathouse. Cracks started in 2016. This was the damage at the time. Back 3 cushions are totally apart now, and ALL others have cracks like this. Some 65k Boat!!!
    6072DBAA-5E07-40E8-9A2D-28D2C3CA2849.jpg
    2014 Moomba Monda, 5.7 L
    1996 VIP Vision 183 / Mercruiser 3.0LX (retired)
    Primary interest Freestyle Slalom, Vintage skis

Quote Originally Posted by Horwitz View Post
    My 2014 has terrible vinyl. I’ve been replacing seats slowly. My dealer and I talked to corporate and they said it was not their fault. It lives in a boathouse. Cracks started in 2016. This was the damage at the time. Back 3 cushions are totally apart now, and ALL others have cracks like this. Some 65k Boat!!!
    That's crazy. Something wrong there for sure. The vinyl in my 2014 Mondo is perfect.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Horwitz View Post
    I'm having the same issue in my 2014 Mojo. It is covered in a boat house or in my garage unless we are using it. All the vinyl seemed fine until it spent 6 months (Nov - May) at the shop, I assume uncovered and out in the elements. Now my 3 back cushions look like your picture. Interesting enough, the front cushions and swim deck, still look great.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

This is what the 3 original back cushions look like now!!!! I use em for skiing only. When I have real friends come over i use the good cushions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Moomba Monda, 5.7 L
    1996 VIP Vision 183 / Mercruiser 3.0LX (retired)
    Primary interest Freestyle Slalom, Vintage skis