Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Hey, where is that pic from? Looks familiar.
    Des plains river Illinois..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    Ahhhh man the 4000+ of ballast is what it needed. I will upload the video tomorrow.

For the people with enzo bags I have 3 questions

1. Are they plug and play for the hoses on the moomba
    2. How much room is left on the top of the lockers.
    3. Does anyone with an 18 have them and does it smash the heater?

Thanks for all of the help. I did not get to ride do to a recent mcl injury but my wife did and she and went ropeless for the first time.
    Yes they fit, plug and play, fold the bag under itself on the non-heater side to match the heater side. Order them from fatsac.com, $390, fill out the custom form and ask for enzo 1450s. If you have a heater you can shorten the bag for a perfect fit. They'll make the bag any size you want for cheaper than wakemakers.

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Yes they fit, plug and play, fold the bag under itself on the non-heater side to match the heater side. Order them from fatsac.com, $390, fill out the custom form and ask for enzo 1450s. If you have a heater you can shorten the bag for a perfect fit. They'll make the bag any size you want for cheaper than wakemakers.
    Do the 1450s fit the craz? I thought they were 1140s but must have read that wrong
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Do the 1450s fit the craz? I thought they were 1140s but must have read that wrong
    Yes, 1450s fit the Craz. They are plug n play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

https://youtu.be/2-33HJ99y0w
    Here is a rough video of what it took to get the boat surfing right. When we final got the wave to curl we got excited and the wife surfed it.

We did not get to tweak the pitch and roll settings but we will next time. We did realize that at stock settings. With 4300lbs of ballast, and 1 adult and 1 kid this is what worked.

I apologize for the sloppy edit. I will make a better one when it is close to perfect. Let me know what you think. I Will make a HQ one once it is all dialed in.
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Ahhhh man the 4000+ of ballast is what it needed. I will upload the video tomorrow.

For the people with enzo bags I have 3 questions

1. Are they plug and play for the hoses on the moomba
    2. How much room is left on the top of the lockers.
    3. Does anyone with an 18 have them and does it smash the heater?

Thanks for all of the help. I did not get to ride do to a recent mcl injury but my wife did and she and went ropeless for the first time.

Enzos do not come with fittings, so you order them separately. Some assembly required, LOL.
    Bags, Qty 2: https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-enzo-surf-sac.html
    Flow Rite Fitting - Qty 8 (4 per bag with G6 pumps, 2 per bag with base system): https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...ting-w743.html
    Plugs - Qty 4 (2 per bag with G6, 4 per bag with base system) - https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...ting-w749.html

Don't quote me on Qtys for the base system (without G6) - I'm making an assumption there.

On my boat with G6 pumps, the vent hose has a T and hits 2 ports on the bag, and the lengths there aren't perfect with the enzos. My dealer had to replace a hose on my boat anyway and took care of that for me with some of the scrap. I suggest ordering a couple of feet of hose with the bags and lengthening one leg of the vent hose. 3' should do, 4 is super safe.

The bags come all the way up the the bottom of the fiberglass inside of the locker. it actually pinches the vent hose a little when completely full.

I folded the port side bag under itself aft of the heater box and it's fine. The bag will push that seat up a little on me if I let it get completely full, but we mostly surf goofey, so that side want's less weight anyway.

It's working VERY well for me!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Des plains river Illinois..
    I grew up on the Kankakee River then used to ride a lot on the Des Plaines out near Ottawa when my cousin moved out there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I grew up on the Kankakee River then used to ride a lot on the Des Plaines out near Ottawa when my cousin moved out there.

Small world! The river is getting cleaner and cleaner every year, we like it since there's almost no boaters, lots of glass water.

Just gotta watch out for them barges. They throw a nice surf wake tho.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

for people with the craz it it better to have a clean vertical wave for push or a clean folded over wave for push?

I make what I feel like is a good wave then my wife drives it and I lose most of the ballast and wave. I want to know the right one to communicate to her.

Also if anyone has the wakemakers code I would appreciate it. I want to upgrade to ENZO's