Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

This forum IS awesome! Enzos and fittings on the way for this weekend. The boat has 9 hours on it and I'm f&*king with it, WTF is wrong with me?!

Now it's REALLY going to rain all weekend, LOL

I'm sure a prop and something for the front will be coming in the next few weeks...
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Are the Enzo's common in the Craz? I want to order something today, and am back and forth between the Enzos and guinea pigging Wakemakers' ExactFit bags designed for the Mojo. I've got some emails going back and forth with Brian at wakemakers and I verified all dimensions on their ExactFit bags this morning. It looks like they'll fit perfectly, and come with fittings for about the same price as Enzos. Question is, how much weight do you really think you get in the enzos? do they fill all the way up? Do you have problems with them popping seats up and stuff? If you're really filling those all the way up, that's a lot more weight, but I seriously doubt they get all they full...

Enzos are described as: Body (Rear Compartment Portion) - 30 x 25 x 26 Arm (Under Seat Portion) - 72 x 25 x 12. my main question about size is, is that 72" base dimension the total length, or just the length of the arm? If it's just the arm then the total length is 102", and it seems like it is WAY too long for the Craz seat (88-ish inches from trim panel in the rear of the locker to the front of the seat compartment).

Also, do you have heat? Looks like my heater is going to eat up ballast space. Bummer.
    Attachment 27060

Wakemaker's Mojo exact Fit drawing attached.
    Thanks for the drawing, I'm on the fence about these "Exact Fit" bags as well. Hard to stomach spending over $900 on water bags! Wife won't be thrilled about losing all that storage space either! Seems like the Enzos are the more affordable option...
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Lower pitch means better hole shot.
    Let me just start out by saying that you should not be power loading your boat onto your trailer, ever! So the prop that you have/use should not even be an issue. I have never ever had to use power to get on my trailer. The key is have the trailer deep enough where you can basically coast up to the front roller. If you are having to mash the gas to get it up on there you are not deep enough with your trailer. Don’t be one of those guys! It’s bad for boat ramps because it washes away the footing and way to easy to screw up and overshoot the trailer and destroy the hull of the boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was just talking after you idle it on if the prop would hit the trailer. For the question about spending 900$ on the enzo bags why no just buy these. It would get you the weight you were getting by adding the enzo bags, save you 350 and you can keep your most of your storage space???

https://wakeballast.com/500lbs-shipp...-bags-or-more/

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    I was just talking after you idle it on if the prop would hit the trailer. For the question about spending 900$ on the enzo bags why no just buy these. It would get you the weight you were getting by adding the enzo bags, save you 350 and you can keep your most of your storage space???

https://wakeballast.com/500lbs-shipp...-bags-or-more/
    Great....you just made me spend $500!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    For the question about spending 900$ on the enzo bags why no just buy these. It would get you the weight you were getting by adding the enzo bags, save you 350 and you can keep your most of your storage space???
    If you have a lift, this would be a viable option....if you trailer, it'd be an effin pain in the ass. I keep my lead under my bow cushion so it's not a major ordeal to move from the bow to the truck bed. If my lead was tucked in the corners of the rear lockers it'd be hard to move back and forth and you really don't want to trailer with it in your boat.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Great....you just made me spend $500!
    Stazi, Lead Wake has buy 9 bags, get the 10th bag free. Free shipping and different color choices too. My blue bags came out pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Stazi, Lead Wake has buy 9 bags, get the 10th bag free. Free shipping and different color choices too. My blue bags came out pretty sweet.
    I got 500# shipped for $495, so I can't complain. Also they don't use actual lead (it's steel shot), so health wise a better option.

Thanks for the info though. Maybe someone else will find it a better option of the Wakeballast.com deal... BTW, the code for the discount is "INSTA"
    2017 Moomba Craz

Also they don't use actual lead (it's steel shot), so health wise a better option.
    LOL, no one uses actual lead....both Wake Ballast and Lead Wake use steel shot, as well as POP Products. POP is the cheapest but their bags seem flimsy and aren't wrapped in Cordura.

Stazi,
    After you ordered your lead, what are you going to have in total ballast?
    Were you happy with what you had before and just needed a little extra?
    I have 3000lbs currently and generally not a real big crew, decent wake but just wondering if I should add another 500lbs of lead.
    2018 Moomba Craz
    Autowake & Autoflow 2.0

Default 2018 Moomba Craz wave help

Quote Originally Posted by Devo30 View Post
    Stazi,
    After you ordered your lead, what are you going to have in total ballast?
    Were you happy with what you had before and just needed a little extra?
    I have 3000lbs currently and generally not a real big crew, decent wake but just wondering if I should add another 500lbs of lead.
    Ideally I would like to see if I can eliminate one or two of the additional bags tthat I use right now on the seats. I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to do it with just 500 pounds of “lead“ in bags but I’m going to see. At the very least perhaps I can get away with just one 400 pound bag on one of the seats which will be a lot better than taking up half of the cabin area with additional ballast bags. If only I had some more people in my crew that weren’t afraid of getting up in the morning to go surf then I wouldn’t need to add ballast! Lazy sumbitches! They think that I am unreasonable to not want to go out and try to surf at 1 PM in the afternoon when every dickhead is out there with a tube or a Jet Ski; turning the water into a fucking washing machine.
    Conversely I’m not the same kind of asshole that goes out at 7 AM to ruin glass by surfing. We typically go out early 7-8am and get everyone’s wakeboard sets in, and then usually around about 10 AM we start to surf.

Right now I have 1100’s in the back, 500 IBS and 700 Center tank. That’s 3300lbs hidden. So if I can use the 500# lead and another 400 if I need it I’d be around 4200lb all up not counting meat popsicles in the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz