Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    Are the Enzo's common in the Craz? I want to order something today, and am back and forth between the Enzos and guinea pigging Wakemakers' ExactFit bags designed for the Mojo. I've got some emails going back and forth with Brian at wakemakers and I verified all dimensions on their ExactFit bags this morning. It looks like they'll fit perfectly, and come with fittings for about the same price as Enzos. Question is, how much weight do you really think you get in the enzos? do they fill all the way up? Do you have problems with them popping seats up and stuff? If you're really filling those all the way up, that's a lot more weight, but I seriously doubt they get all they full...

Enzos are described as: Body (Rear Compartment Portion) - 30 x 25 x 26 Arm (Under Seat Portion) - 72 x 25 x 12. my main question about size is, is that 72" base dimension the total length, or just the length of the arm? If it's just the arm then the total length is 102", and it seems like it is WAY too long for the Craz seat (88-ish inches inched from trim panel in the rear of the locker to the front of the seat compartment).

Also, do you have heat? Looks like my heater is going to eat up ballast space. Bummer.
    Attachment 27060

Wakemaker's Mojo exact Fit drawingattached. it's dimensioned differetly, but
    My Enzo's fit perfectly and fill all the way without pushing up seat cushions. Yes, you will lose all under seat storage but you can still throw a few jackets on top of the bags on each side. What it comes down to for me is being creative with space in the observer compartment for some of my gear.

I do not have the heater so that's something I don't have to contend with.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

So, the length is OK and there isn't a bunch of unused bag wadded up in the front of the seat compartment? This sounds ideal!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

The enzos fit perfect, the heater is in the way, but only for 12in or so. I plan on using a crate on the otherside to balance out and have some storage. ��

Fatsac.com sells the enzo direct for $390,just have to email them.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    The enzos fit perfect, the heater is in the way, but only for 12in or so. I plan on using a crate on the otherside to balance out and have some storage. ��

Fatsac.com sells the enzo direct for $390,just have to email them.
    Does the heater get crushed? I have one too, and that is holding me back from going to the Enzo’s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Does the heater get crushed? I have one too, and that is holding me back from going to the Enzo’s

You should be able to fold the last 12" of the leg underneath itself and keep the bag from encroaching on the heater....that, or move to Texas
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    You should be able to fold the last 12" of the leg underneath itself and keep the bag from encroaching on the heater....that, or move to Texas

2017 Moomba Craz

my '18 has a box around the heater that looks like it'll do just fine. I've been in a '16 Mojo that didn't have the box, so it must be a somewhat new addition.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Hasn't bothered the heater, my heater has a plastic bulkhead around it. The bag just doesn't fill that part. My only concern is the other side has more lbs so have to take that into account.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

This forum is awsome, I have only been on here for a week. Thanks for all of the help. How much of difference does the prop make to the wake and perfomance? does it change the handeling at all or getting it on to the trailer? Did you guys self install it?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    This forum is awsome, I have only been on here for a week. Thanks for all of the help. How much of difference does the prop make to the wake and perfomance? does it change the handeling at all or getting it on to the trailer? Did you guys self install it?
    Lower pitch means better hole shot.
    Let me just start out by saying that you should not be power loading your boat onto your trailer, ever! So the prop that you have/use should not even be an issue. I have never ever had to use power to get on my trailer. The key is have the trailer deep enough where you can basically coast up to the front roller. If you are having to mash the gas to get it up on there you are not deep enough with your trailer. Don’t be one of those guys! It’s bad for boat ramps because it washes away the footing and way to easy to screw up and overshoot the trailer and destroy the hull of the boat.

2017 Moomba Craz