Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

I'm at my desk instead of on the water on the 4th of July, so of course I'm killing some time online... I got a few PMs (that's finally replied to) asking about the hose extensions with the Enzos on a G6 boat. figured that info might help someone some day...

I've only got a picture of the hose before extending it. The hose that's shown looped around tightly can be extended and use the 3rd port on the bag that is shown in this picture with an air bleeder plug. Swap the plug fitting and the flow rite fitting and extend the hose for a cleaner install. That tight bend actually kinked on the other bag, and was so tight that it popped off once. The Fill/Drain ports are perfect, no problems there. You'll also see that my vent hose has some abrasion on it. The bag is so tall that it does pinch it a little against the bottom of the fiberglass and is rubbing the hose. No visible damage to the fiberglass or gelcoat, but the hose may need replacing someday.

Last edited by korey; 07-04-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Is that two vents on the bag? Is that really needed with the g6 system?
    Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I'm at my desk instead of on the water on the 4th of July, so of course I'm killing some time online... I got a few PMs (that's finally replied to) asking about the hose extensions with the Enzos on a G6 boat. figured that info might help someone some day...

I've only got a picture of the hose before extending it. The hose that's shown looped around tightly can be extended and use the 3rd port on the bag that is shown in this picture with an air bleeder plug. Swap the plug fitting and the flow rite fitting and extend the hose for a cleaner install. That tight bend actually kinked on the other bag, and was so tight that it popped off once. The Fill/Drain ports are perfect, no problems there. You'll also see that my vent hose has some abrasion on it. The bag is so tall that it does pinch it a little against the bottom of the fiberglass and is rubbing the hose. No visible damage to the fiberglass or gelcoat, but the hose may need replacing someday.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Yes all three bags have double vents, but as you can see, it T's right into one hose and from there it's the same as any other boat. Seems unneeded to me too, but it's what's in the boat!
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

well I bought some enzo's and they are on the way. What are the default setting for the normal wave. My wave changed them when she was messing around with the system and now mine says pitch 9 roll 3

another question I have is what pitch and roll are you guys using for a nice long wave? ours is really tall but feels like there is no push in the back of the wave.
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

What are the stock pitch and roll settings for the regular wave? Through tweaking the wave we changed them to pitch 9 roll 3 and I don't think that is right.
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

I thought you could reset to factory defaults, I believe they change to pitch 9 roll -3 for port surfing, (regular), I run 9 pitch and -4.5 roll, 8 Pitch and -4.5 or -4 seemed pretty decent to with added people,
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I'm pretty sure the factory settings are shown in "ghost" numbers on the setup screen so you can always have an easy route back.

For some reason I thought it was less then that, turns out I was wrong. I installed the ENZO bags yesterday and recorded so future people upgrading their bags can used them. I am going to use them this weekend which should be awesome.

Do you guys fold the excess under the bags? Does it mess with the vent cap at all?

I fold excess bag under on the Port side because of my heater. Stbd side fits fine, but sometimes I put a milk crate in there to store shoes - then i fold it too. No problems with the caps.

That reminds me - I found a loose screw holding the stationary portion of the divider panel (in front of the removal portion down near the floor) on the stbd side that was ready to put a hole in (factory or upgraded) ballast bag. It's good measure to do a good look around with the bags empty - I've heard tales of others finding things like this too.

I will give it a good look through