Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MLA makes a good point. To build on that, make sure it is fully seated, it takes a bit of pressure to get them all the way on.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Id look close at the black part of the fitting where the red locking collar travels on, may find its broken. This is usually the case when the collar acts like its locked but the fitting still pops off.
    THIS is exactly what happened to mine. It looked like it was locked down, first time out, filled bag, it held fine, took off, bag moved a little and because it was only actually held in place by one side of the clip, the entire 650# bag unloaded. Scared the hell out of me since the family was in the boat. Bilge pump saved me and I jumped down in the rear compartment and used the ballast pump on drain setting to help get rid of the water as well.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

With the trays, you can’t see. The fitting popped on an 1100 lb bag. Put so much water in the boat it was coming up through the hatch for the center plug. Boat started to run rough as the motor and belts were all covered in water.
    2014 Moomba LSV
    2018 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    With the trays, you can’t see. The fitting popped on an 1100 lb bag. Put so much water in the boat it was coming up through the hatch for the center plug. Boat started to run rough as the motor and belts were all covered in water.
    This happened on my first outing with the new Enzo bags, one of the fill/drain lines popped off...we heard water shooting out of the boat and realized the bilge kicked on. Luckily we caught it before it got bad and I haven't had an issue with the quick connects since then.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I actually replaced the fill/drain hoses with much longer hoses (probably 8-9 feet in total) which loop around underneath the bag relieving any pressure from the fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Figured it out, the overflow hose is kinking up underneath close to the hull fitting. Rerouted and should be better. Going to rerun them when I get it out of the water
    2014 Moomba LSV
    2018 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Figured it out, the overflow hose is kinking up underneath close to the hull fitting. Rerouted and should be better. Going to rerun them when I get it out of the water
    Did that fix your problem? I'm having the same issue on my max as well. Starboard side has popped off 3 times, and port side has poped off twice now. It's getting kind of annoying at this point.

I had the fitting (with red locking tab thingy) pop on my Helix. I was able to attach a zip tie around the hose just above the red tab, which acts like a second locking tab and haven't had a fitting pop since (knock on wood).
    2017 Moomba Helix

Quote Originally Posted by spatty99 View Post
    I had the fitting (with red locking tab thingy) pop on my Helix. I was able to attach a zip tie around the hose just above the red tab, which acts like a second locking tab and haven't had a fitting pop since (knock on wood).
    Thanks ill give that a try.

Dieselmore,

How did that work for you? I've had bags pop twice now flooding my boat before I noticed. Anyone one else have this issue? I'm looking for permanent solution so tat I can fill my bags and not be constantly checking them. Which is a pain with the storage trays installed.
    2018 Moomba Max