Default Need some direction!

We have a 2015 moomba mojo and I'm having a tough time dialing in the wake. I only seem to get push right off the swim platform. This is what we are running now.

Stock front ballast
    Upgraded rear ballast #1140 on both sides
    One driver
    One rider
    Surf tab in the second position

We also have a swell wake creator, I have tried with and without it.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, you asked your question in the wrong sub heading, there is a wakesurfing tab this should be under. But just so happens you're in luck as I have the same boat and have ours fairly well dialed. Need a bit more info from you. What speed are you running and have you verified by GPS and where is your trim plate position? When you say stock front ballast, are you referring to the bag under the front seats?
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Just a heads up, you asked your question in the wrong sub heading, there is a wakesurfing tab this should be under. But just so happens you're in luck as I have the same boat and have ours fairly well dialed. Need a bit more info from you. What speed are you running and have you verified by GPS and where is your trim plate position? When you say stock front ballast, are you referring to the bag under the front seats?
    Yes sorry. I posted in there, but I'm unfamiliar so I didnt know if that forum was still being used. My apologies.

I havent verified with gps yet.
    We have been running somewhere between 10.8 and 12.
    I didnt buy the surf package mojo, so just the ballast that is built in under the floor in the front. I cant find the specs on how much that is. I want to say 400, but I'm not sure.

There's your issue, you're running heavy in the back and only 500 pounds in that built in tank up front. Do you have friends? You have a boat, of course you do! Invite them out! At least 6 or 8 people. Move them around as ballast. You'll want at least 3 adults in the bow and 3 or 4 more to the surf side. Fill everything full. Play with the middle and lower position on the surf tab. Speed around 10.7, verify that against gps, download an app that does tenths, with trim all the way up after take off. Trim down a tad to clean it up. You should have push for days. I have the bow bag, it's 700 pounds, also running 1100 rears with at at least 700 pounds extra to my surf side.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    There's your issue, you're running heavy in the back and only 500 pounds in that built in tank up front. Do you have friends? You have a boat, of course you do! Invite them out! At least 6 or 8 people. Move them around as ballast. You'll want at least 3 adults in the bow and 3 or 4 more to the surf side. Fill everything full. Play with the middle and lower position on the surf tab. Speed around 10.7, verify that against gps, download an app that does tenths, with trim all the way up after take off. Trim down a tad to clean it up. You should have push for days. I have the bow bag, it's 700 pounds, also running 1100 rears with at at least 700 pounds extra to my surf side.
    Cant wait to try it, thanks for the tips!