Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craz v. Mojo

I surfed and drove mojo and a craz back to back yesterday. Both good waves with aftermarket ballast. And yes, the craz is a little more maneuverable than the mojo I felt, but to me it’s like a civic vs a school bus lol. They both put my SA to shame. I couldn’t believe how responsive the mojo was compared to mine. Then the craz was even better. I enjoyed both boats. But like was said earlier... no one has ever wished for less room!
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

This is all great information. What’s the true price differential between these boats (assuming similar options)?

Well, for one, it is not a just few extra inches, it is an entire foot. I have had 2 22' wake boats. Our 23' Mojo is so much more spacious as compared to them. If you can afford it, there is no reason to not go with the bigger boat. You'll never wonder "what if". When you demo them, you will see that for yourself. You also have to think of all the bags for the kids, when they invite friends, when you guys invite your friends with kids. The only smaller boat I'd consider is the Max as it is 22'6" with a 102" beam.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I surfed and drove mojo and a craz back to back yesterday. Both good waves with aftermarket ballast. And yes, the craz is a little more maneuverable than the mojo I felt, but to me it’s like a civic vs a school bus lol. They both put my SA to shame. I couldn’t believe how responsive the mojo was compared to mine. Then the craz was even better. I enjoyed both boats. But like was said earlier... no one has ever wished for less room!
    Trade ya titles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Trade ya titles?
    I know a lot of guys start out with a Moomba and work there way up to a Supra....you've had both and went back to Moomba. Just out of curiosity was there a specific reason why? Desire for simplicity?
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I know a lot of guys start out with a Moomba and work there way up to a Supra....you've had both and went back to Moomba. Just out of curiosity was there a specific reason why? Desire for simplicity?
    I see a boat as a good deal or bad deal. I try not to fall in love with any particular brand.

2017 Supra SA

I see a boat as a good deal or bad deal. I try not to fall in love with any particular brand.
    Gotcha, fair enough. I love my Moomba and don't plan on having anything different anytime soon...but on occasion I look longingly at the SL
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Default Craz v. Mojo

Heidi’s basically said we are never buying another boat. So I guess it’s a good thing we ordered what we wanted this last time!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Trade ya titles?

Oh hell no... I love that SA! I’ll take slow idle handling for that wave!
    Plus, I’m with David, this is the last boat I’m buying. Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400