What is listed above is what the boat has. The cover is like new condition. The boat is always in the garaged uncovered. The cover fits with the tower lowered. The Rad-A-Cage tower folds forward easily with one person. I had a Monster Tower and it takes 2 people to fold it down. The Rad-A-Cage tower folds the same height as the windsheild. I use 2 yellow (matches the boat) foam padding that wraps around the front tower so it doesn't scratch the hull. The measurements should be listed under Moomba website for this year boat. Look up "Library" heading. It also shows the tower folded down on page 32. If need be, I can take measurements. I switch out my tournament boats between home garage and lake house garages. Depends which boat I use where. The home garage is smaller. It's only 19.5" depth x 32. I just angle it in the 2 car portion. It takes up 2 stalls at home and 1 at the lake because it's much deeper. Sometimes I take the rear deck off and put it in the rear ski locker to make it easier to angle in the home garage. Takes 30 seconds to do.

I can send photos to you with the tower folded down and in the garage at home. Email me at [email protected].