Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2002 Moomba Outback with tower, low hours. SOLD!

Sold.

few questions for you....... ballast?, if so, how much? tandem or single axle trailer?

Has only 80 lb. fat sac used for balancing the boat when doing the slalom course. That and a 1100 gph pump is included. Both are new this summer. I installed a power outlet and ran off a unused accessory switch for the pump. I didn't use the boat for wakeboading even though it has the tower and racks.

Single axle trailer with brakes. I use synthetic oil and the motor box and front seats are always open when not in use to keep everything dry. Boat stored in a garage when not in use either at my home or at a private lake house.

ok, thanks.... was looking for something with more stick ballast and a tandem... preciate your time!

*stock ballast that is

Default photos

Love to see some pics. [email protected]. Or can you post?

Not sure how to post photos on this website. Otherwise, I'll send aboat a dozen photos including engine compartment, and interior of each seat. Boat stored in garage and engine compartment and seats are always open to air out when not in use. I especially don't like moisture in the engine compartment. Ruins electrical parts if box is closed. I'm a certified ASE master technician and a mechanical engineer. Hope this helps.

Default got the pics

The photos were appreciated. Looks great. Can you give more info on the specs, covers, or other juicy details?

[/b]Boat has the following, Rad-a-cage tower, 2 board racks, a Bimini top and a boat cover which are in excellent, like new condition. 1100 lb. fat sac pump and 80 lbs sac. 310 hp. Indmar engine, with 3 blade prop. Depth finder, nice stereo, rear ski locker. I used it for skiing the slalom course and some barefooting at 38 mph. Reason for the 3 blade prop. I have a Malibu boat that I use more for barefooting and slalom course skiing than this one. Boat drives and looks great! Excellent condition!

Default interested

Do you have perfect pass, heated seats, shower, raiseable seat for driver, and does your cover fit over wake tower, or does the tower fold down. How many feet from swim deck to folded in trailer arm. Do you have a spare tire for the trailer?

thanks missoulajon