Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tower Speaker Covers?

What's everyone doing/using to protect there tower speakers? Name brand covers online go for over $100. Need something that'll fit the Rev 8's...Thanks!

speakersox. Still a rip off at 60 bucks but they work great. I have had mine for 4 or 5 seasons how and they are holding up well. Slight fade but nothing bad.
    2016 Craz

The Wet Sounds Suitz are the best. Custom fit, durable neoprene, carry handles for those with the TC3-S clamps. Zipper closure with inner protective flap.

The next best cover is by speaker sox. They are not a tailored fit, draw string closure, not as thick and heavy and they fade at a MUCH faster rate.

[QUOTE=jared24;324726]What's everyone doing/using to protect there tower speakers? Name brand covers online go for over $100. Need something that'll fit the Rev 8's...Thanks![

What is your storage situation? Indoor, covered, dock, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

[QUOTE=russellsmojo;324731]
    Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    What's everyone doing/using to protect there tower speakers? Name brand covers online go for over $100. Need something that'll fit the Rev 8's...Thanks![

What is your storage situation? Indoor, covered, dock, etc?

Driveway, which is the main reason I'm looking for covers...

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    The Wet Sounds Suitz are the best. Custom fit, durable neoprene, carry handles for those with the TC3-S clamps. Zipper closure with inner protective flap.

The next best cover is by speaker sox. They are not a tailored fit, draw string closure, not as thick and heavy and they fade at a MUCH faster rate.
    I do not own them, but if stored outside, does the rain water pool in the bottom on the Wet Sounds Suitz?
    They look pretty nice. Those are the two options I know about.
    2018 Supra SL400

@MJHSupra,

No pooling in my experience.

If you have the quick connects, take them off and store them inside or in the boat. Otherwise, I would buy the product meant for them made by Wetsounds. Buy once, cry once.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Buy wet sounds. If covered for storage and mainly for bugs when trailering then the light weight speaker sox would have been fine.

2017 Supra SA

I had black Speaker Sox but a couple of weeks outside and they faded to a light grey. Probably not designed to withstand so much sunlight though.