Default Wakesurfing board and rope recommendation?

About to become a new owner of a 2016 Moomba Craz - I have surfed several times and wakeboarding for years. My wife and other family and friends will be new to surfing.
    - Recommendations on beginner to intermediate surfboards to look for or to avoid? adults weight range 110 lbs - 200 lbs - wondering if I need two different boards for that big of a weight range.
    - Second question is recommendations on surf ropes? Anyone with experience on the "bungee" ropes now advertised?

Thanks everyone.

You will need a couple boards for those weight ranges. Anything you can ride, will be very buoyant for the smaller folks. Most boards they can ride will be too small your the big kids. I would not recommend the bungee ropes for surfing, you won't want that snap getting up every time. Get a surf rope with a small triangle handle.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

good advice from Knox.

your weight ranges are too far apart for a single board. It will lead to frustration for someone.

Phase 5 has a great lineup of boards and their boards are very durable.

If you're talking about a wakesurf bungee rope like this one, you;re good to go. If you're talking about an actual bungee that some folks are trying, please don;t get one of those as somebody is likely going to get hurt.

https://www.overtons.com/modperl/pro...SABEgItl_D_BwE

Sorry I should have been more specific about the "bungee" rope - yes a true wakesurf rope with a small 2ft section they label it as bungee. like this one:
    https://www.evo.com/wakeboard-handle...016-silver.jpg

Any board construction material that is not durable and prone to breakdown quicker that I should avoid for a general boat use board?
    Great recommendations about the wide weight range we have and the need for more than one board to satisfy all riders.

We've been in lots of boats and tried lots of ropes and I honestly still like the one I braided out of an old tube rope the best. Used a fill size ski handle. The thickness through the entire length helps keep it stiffer and from wanting to coil up or from riders to want to wrap coils in their hand - most of the time anyway... If it does coil up it doesn't pull tight.

For most of them I don't care for the smaller handles or the fact that the thick section of rope to grab onto is only a few feet, then they narrow down to a thin rope.

Give one a try if you're inclined.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I ended up with one of the wakesurf ropes with the first section where it mounts to the tower made with the "bungee." I didn't even know this was a feature until reading this thread today. It was given to me as a gift. For those who get one, note that if you are pulling newbies that are struggling to get up, be aware of a snap back effect. If anyone struggled against the rope and let it slip out of their hands, it shot back into the boat like a missile! We had numerous close calls where the triangle handle barely missed youngsters watching there on the rear bench. For our setup I found taking it up one section is best on the wave anyway, so the bungee part isn't really in use any more.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

The whole bungee thing seems really stupid to me. I have seen a new rope pop like that with no bungee so why add it? I don't see any real benefit.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I would recommend the liquid force happypill; ronix koal powertail or hyperlite shim, for please everyone boards the rope is insignificant in fact you need to forget all your questions and ask yourself one thing, do I have 1100s in the rear ?? If the answer is yes then you can worry about boards ropes and all that, if the answer no then your not going to be able to surf ropeless clean and enjoyed until you get rid of stock