Default Surfing stock ballast- 2006 LSV

My family just bought a 2006 LSV. We're eager to put it in the water and start surfing, but our new ballast bags haven't come in yet. That being said, we have the standard GIII system and a home-made suckgate. Will we be able to surf this set up at all?
    2006 Mobius LSV

GIII + 910s in rear locker, DIY surfgate

If your front bag is bigger than the rear locker bags, swap the front bag with the surf side rear bag. When you are filling it up shift it around so the bag fills up the best it can. Or put both rear bags on the surf side and human weight where you need it. Or just move everybody where you need them.
    2006 XLV

I think all 3 original bags are 400's so swapping won't help.

If you surf regular it is very easy to fill all your ballast and then move all your crew to the surf side (more seating anyway). You need a little list even with the suckg8. Obviously, deploy the suckg8 on the opposite side of the boat as the wave you are trying to surf. If you have a wakeplate start with it all the way up and adjust down until the wave is tall but still has push. Boat speed will be a bit slower with less ballast. Around 9.5-10 mph and adjust. You want the face of the wave dark, not frothy. Post pics or video if you need help.

Another thing to try is putting both rear bags on the same side and then adjusting crew to balance a little bit but keeping some list to the surf side.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!