Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    old post and betting the member is either long gone or fixed the issue.

gotta admit I'm having a heck of a time seeing the crack in the pic from KT. that pic is real confusing.
    most boat companies warranty cracks for 1 year. after that it's on the owner.
    I didn’t understand the pic at first either. The pic is taken really close to the boat. The trailer and everything else is a reflection. Look down and to the left and you can see the bow roller and it reflection in the gelcoat. Might help you to understand the pic
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    I didn’t understand the pic at first either. The pic is taken really close to the boat. The trailer and everything else is a reflection. Look down and to the left and you can see the bow roller and it reflection in the gelcoat. Might help you to understand the pic
    thx for the lesson. got it now. reminds me of those 90's pics you have to stare at crosseyed to see the hidden pic
    that crack is kinda long. I'd get on that soon to fix it before it becomes bigger. down side is black can be a biotch to match and blend.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    thx for the lesson. got it now. reminds me of those 90's pics you have to stare at crosseyed to see the hidden pic
    that crack is kinda long. I'd get on that soon to fix it before it becomes bigger. down side is black can be a biotch to match and blend.....
    That's basically what the dealer told me. When the boat is in the water, I doubt you'll even be able to notice it. He offered to try and have it warrantied, but suggested that the repair might look worse than the crack. He promised it's just cosmetic and not into the fiberglass so the integrity of the boat is fine.
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded