Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hawgtitan View Post
    Actually it was yesterday (May 14). The pic is only about 3-4 miles down river from Rock Island State Park which is the head of Center Hill Lake. They have been working on the Center Hill Dam in Smithville, TN for the past 8 years or so and the lake level is 20 ft. or so lower than normal summer pool, therefore the ramp at Rock Island is not usable except for small aluminum fishing boats, so on a weekday you have miles of lake virtually to yourself. There is a ramp for the area this pic was taken only about 15 minutes from my house. This far up the lake, it is not uncommon for the water to be this calm year round (except during periods of high winds obviously), even on weekends, since the ramp at the state park is not usable. The water temp surprised me also!! Once you got about 5-6 feet deep, it was a different story. We've had several days around 90 degrees, so it has the surface warmed up nicely. Especially where the channel is this narrow. Now that I've given away my secret, I won't ever see this again!!!
    I have thought about using that small marina on the White county side sometime, the one further up river from Pates Ford. Sounds like the area of the lake you are talking about. Have you ever tried to board / surf on Great Falls? I rode around on a run-about up there one time, seemed to be a lot of logs in the water. Anyway, with now a more permanent place on Tims, I don't know when I'll be back up there....would like to!
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Great falls is fairly narrow and has a lot of private docks. Makes it hard to surf without pissing dock owners off! But, rightfully so. The ramp I use is about 1/4 mile up river toward state park from marina you’re speaking of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Two of the three subs are visible, so I cleaned up the LED's on those and reinstalled the box.

Went up Saturday morning for the closing day at Mt Hood Meadows. Then drove back, had lunch and launched the boat for some sunshine and 80+ degrees. Good sized crew for the stereo demo on Saturday.

Love the PNW for sunny blue skies on the mountain and sunny blue skies on the river for a 'double board day'. Snowboard morning, wakesurf afternoon!

We all got a laugh out of the name of this ship. I told my wife it was in honor of her. hahahaha.
    Trayson, do you have pictures of the back of your subwoofers? I'm curious what the enclosure looks like and how it sits on top of the kick panel. I'd like to do something similar but I'm not real interested in cutting out the footrest.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Got out this week with my 2017 SE550. I installed enzo sacs over the winter, got the times figured out and let the wave roll. Biggest wave I've seen to date was figuring close to 6000lbs of water weight plus crew of 6. 20180515_173103.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Charlie99; 05-16-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    2017 Supra SE 550

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    Got out this week with my 2017 SE550. I installed enzo sacs over the winter, got the times figured out and let the wave roll. Biggest wave I've seen to date was figuring close to 6000lbs of water weight plus crew of 6. 20180515_173103.jpg
    How are you getting to 6000 of water? Out of curiosity?

I have 1280# custom rears and 850# lead and I -think- I am at 5110#.

I have upgraded to the Wakemakers enzo sacks, which are taking 16 minutes to fill also had, 2 400lb fly high sacs filled and 4 fly high buddies 150 each
    2017 Supra SE 550

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    I have upgraded to the Wakemakers enzo sacks, which are taking 16 minutes to fill also had, 2 400lb fly high sacs filled and 4 fly high buddies 150 each
    6000# and a 550. Nice. Brings a smile to my face. Wish I could catch a ride.

2018 Supra SL400

I think you’re at 5740......BUT I could be wrong and that’s kinda quibbling anyway. Pretty much 6000#!

I think the factory rears are 750 but could be wrong...if they’re 650s then you’re rocking 5940.

Damn I need a 550! Nice work. That has to be a riot. My 440 won’t pull it.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    I think you’re at 5740......BUT I could be wrong and that’s kinda quibbling anyway. Pretty much 6000#!

I think the factory rears are 750 but could be wrong...if they’re 650s then you’re rocking 5940.

Damn I need a 550! Nice work. That has to be a riot. My 440 won’t pull it.

With 5K, how many people do you usually ride with? You have some nice pics on here of what your boat produces.

Should be interesting with the 19s and the sub floor ballast and how riders will push that weight. Pretty sure they run 5-6K on the PWT Tour boats.
    Those are also 550s
    Last edited by MJHSupra; 05-17-2018 at 07:18 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    With 5K, how many people do you usually ride with? You have some nice pics on here of what your boat produces.

Should be interesting with the 19s and the sub floor ballast and how riders will push that weight. Pretty sure they run 5-6K on the PWT Tour boats.
    Those are also 550s
    I usually have a small crew—2 adults in boat or one small woman and 4 kids in boat.

I could prop down and go up I am sure. Running a 2775 as it is. It does a nice job, I am just a spoiled brat maybe? 🤣