Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Underwater LED install

thanks. I now see what you guys are saying... maybe i should just run my own wires with their own fuse...

Quote Originally Posted by eusst1 View Post
    so i contacted customer service and sent them a pic of the drain plug per there request... they said the mormo should fit without modification. i ordered one. i will update after i install it.
    Eusst1. You have same boat and light. What did you do?
    2016 CRAZ
    2008 Mobius LSV -Sold

Any updates on these installs by chance? I was going to order the Loki, but sounds like it might not be worth the hassle... especially if the wiring isnt rated.

Quote Originally Posted by jph3 View Post
    Any updates on these installs by chance? I was going to order the Loki, but sounds like it might not be worth the hassle... especially if the wiring isnt rated.

It was not very difficult to run my own wire to a switch at the dash for my 4 Diablo lights. If you do rgb, it will have a controller box that you wire to, then just use a ground at the transom and power to the dash, which is fuse protected. Good Luck!!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I know this has been covered somewhere, but those wires that are pre-ran, are they the black and yellow wires that are plugged into one another? That’s the only wires I see back there with pig tails. Didn’t want to unplug them and hook up my drain plug lights with out checking first. 2018 Mojo

Marine illumination blue. May have a black tracer, but the primary color is usually blue.

The wires are in the engine bay, against the stern wall on the starboard side (not by all of the junction boxes on the port side).
    Take off the black plastic decorative "Moomba" thing for more clearance. You can also remove the starboard side engine/ballast divider panels, although it isn't necessary.
    The wires are almost impossible to see without first pushing the bilge vent hose(s) out of the way. Even then, they are zip tied to a horizontal cable run (terminated ends stick out on the starboard side of the wire run), so you can just barely see the wire ends poking out. They are labeled as underwater lights (there are two pairs, btw), so you'll know you have the right ones (and are blue with grey stripe, if I remember correctly). Clipping the wire tie provides enough slack for connections.
    2017 Moomba Helix

Old thread I know but buying some stuff for winter projects. @spatty99 you mentioned 2 pairs. What is the other pair of wires for if not underwater lights or do they belong to a different acc switch?
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8