Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 murder max

Glad to see ya sticking with the Skiers Choice family, the MAX is no joke and you will love it. Love the look of the boat and the tint might be the best idea to go with this boat. Heads up on the flooring you selected, it gets crazy hot in the sun. It's stupid easy to clean but mine spent more time with towels on it then actually seeing it. I can't wait to see this MAX floating on the water.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Thanks everyone and I appreciate the heads up on the floor! If it becomes a problem I’ll get some gatorstep next winter.

I’ve been reading ballast threads and saw where someone from wakemakers posted that they were working on a kit for the max. I’ve already emailed them, just waiting for a response.

My awesome salesman, Cameron, text me yesterday that he got with Drew Tinker, who said he’d make sure we get some pics of it coming down the line!!! Super pumped about that
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Congrats on the new order!!! Maybe the 6.2 will convert you over to blue oval... After getting a test ride in a Max late last season I'm still a little jaded on my decision for The Craz. The Max has So. Much. Room. It's pretty unbelievable, and defies comparison in that price range. You're going to love it. In the end, the max doesn't fit in my garage, probably pushes my half ton truck too hard, and I couldn't get happy with the two choices for color on the center section, and it's funky lines. That's all personal preference though. I'm certainly afraid that with all of the new boats rolling out that the craz will look dated quickly.

Totally agree with you that Murder Max will tone down the stark lines of the Max and look very cool. Congrats on the upcoming boat and wedding!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous looking boat!

Any why they keep the area under the bow cushion white?
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I'm certainly afraid that with all of the new boats rolling out that the craz will look dated quickly.
    I respectfully disagree....I think there will always be a demand for a classic bow and most manufacturers have a traditional offering aside from a pickle-fork style.

I love my Craz and I don't think it's gonna look dated anytime soon but I might be biased

The Max is awesome but I still don't find to be that much overlap between buyers. If size rules all, yeah it has storage for days....but for the Craz/Mojo buyer it can feel awfully spartan (for '18 Moomba even stopped embroidering "Moomba" on the upholstery, wtf). I'm definitely not knocking the Max, it ticks the right boxes for many different buyers, and I wish nothing but the best for the OP and his future wife.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I respectfully disagree....I think there will always be a demand for a classic bow and most manufacturers have a traditional offering aside from a pickle-fork style.

I love my Craz and I don't think it's gonna look dated anytime soon but I might be biased

The Max is awesome but I still don't find to be that much overlap between buyers. If size rules all, yeah it has storage for days....but for the Craz/Mojo buyer it can feel awfully spartan (for '18 Moomba even stopped embroidering "Moomba" on the upholstery, wtf). I'm definitely not knocking the Max, it ticks the right boxes for many different buyers, and I wish nothing but the best for the OP and his future wife.
    Oh, yeah I agree with you across the board! My hard earned money is going towards a Craz too. But I can certainly understand the argument for the Max!

Love it.

The darker colors definitely camouflage the lines. And I think most who feel the boat looks odd, it's due to the disproportionately big rear-end. I think in the water, it'll look like a totally different boat.

Congrats! I can feel the stoke!
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    Love it.

The darker colors definitely camouflage the lines. And I think most who feel the boat looks odd, it's due to the disproportionately big rear-end. I think in the water, it'll look like a totally different boat.

Congrats! I can feel the stoke!
    I chose my wife based on part of your statement!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I'm certainly afraid that with all of the new boats rolling out that the craz will look dated quickly.
    I disagree, I think the things that date boats the quickest are...graphics on the boat, gelcoat colors combinations/interior colors and the towers.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix