Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 murder max

Default 2018 murder max

I’m glad I started a “help” thread when I started shopping other brands because the moomba family here reeled me back in.

I finalized the deal on a 2018 max that begins production in 2 weeks. My fiancé and I got lucky, the new dealer in town had a build slot open that could be “customized” until today. After owning the 08 outback V I bought new for 10 years I know exactly what I want and do not want (#1 on the list is no white interior) in a new boat and wanted to order one specific for me. Here she is, the murder max....or max murder......not sure which sounds more badass.

It’s black metalflake on dark graphite, with the platinum top deck color (I wish there were more color options for top deck). She’s getting tinted with 5% at the dealership before I take it home.

I can’t wait to see how it turns out, the max is a huge and fairly ugly boat and this just seems to tone that down a bit. The fiancé wanted the black metalflake and loves the “murdered out” look of it, I think she might be more excited than me!!!

We get married June 23rd and should have it in plenty of time to be a wedding present to ourselves. Vegas wedding ftw, it came down to spending tens of thousands of dollars on a wedding, or getting hitched in Vegas and buying a massive new boat with plenty of room for baby gear. She made the right decision!!!

I’ll continue to update this thread, thanks for reading and happy boating!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Congrats on the wedding and the new boat! If you can spare a couple of days next month make the trip to the factory when it's being built. It's a very cool tour to see how it all goes together and the detail every boat gets. Your dealer should be able to get you an exact date and ask someone from SC to contact you for a tour. With that boat I'm hoping for a black trailer with black or black/aluminum 2 tone wheels.

Here’s the build sheet:

We went with all the wake options, but no stereo options except the transom remote and a pair of rev10s they gave me a discount on. I had the salesman check on what amps and sub comes with the different packages, and decided that I’ll do all the stereo upgrades myself with better equipment for similar cost.

I’m really stoked about the FAE, I have and continue to teach a lot of people to surf, and this will make it easy to communicate.

My fiancé is excited about the surf system. Driving a loaded boat with a cutting board suction cupped to the side isn’t the easiest but she figured it out. When the salesman mentioned that the flaps retract when the boat gets below a certain speed she looked at me grinning ear to ear.

If anyone is going to the factory in a couple weeks please let me know! I’m really hoping the dealers rep can get us some pics.
    2018 Murder Max

Looks SICK! Congrats!!

Thank you! I was searching for this color combo online to see how it looks and found this Supra.

2018 Murder Max

Love that murdered look! Congrats
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

#MadMax

Congrats on the boat & wedding FTW buy a boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Vegas weddings are the best! That’s how me n Linz did it. Vegas is still Home for me, at least in my heart lol.
    Our whole wedding cost around $300, including the pavilion on the ‘beach’ pool at Tahiti Village resort. Congrats, sounds like you got a great one. (Boat too! Lol)
    That murdered out max is sick...
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Congrats on new ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Nice work man! Get lots of weight and let that thing RIP. They are so big and have loads of potential!

Great choice!