Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Heading to Maryville to see my build 4/26!!

I lined up my schedule to visit a customer in Clinton, TN this Thursday and allow me to get down to Maryville to the SC factory that afternoon! My Craz build should be a day or two from shipping at that point. Anyone else have anything in the plant right now that you want me to snipe pictures of?!

The new SE

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

If you have not been there, it's a cool tour to watch the Moomba and Supra being built. Station by station. Just like everyone else, I asked tons of questions.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Probably not the best place to ask about sniping pics since this forum is monitored by Skiers Choice. LOL
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Haha, I guess I should re-phrase... i don't expect to see any pre-production 2019 stuff or to get to go around snapping photos of much of anything. I work in pretty sensitive manufacturing facilities all over, I know th rules! Actually I'll be at Oak Ridge earlier that day... I was more offering to lay eyes on any 2018 builds that may be in production for anyone here then BEG for a photo to pass along, as I will BEG for a photo or two of mine in a less than complete state. I've seen those photos before on here. Or answer any "whats xxx look like under the floor" or " where does this hose or wire go?" Type questions

That sounds like a good plan. I don't think they will have any issue with that. The only reason I brought up that they monitor this forum is that I have had my hand slapped by them before. Lol. Have fun out there and welcome to East Tennessee.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

i had a great time taking the tour. Learned alot and gained a type of confidence/ trust in SC. The tour alone took me from being kind of interested in getting into an inboard boat, to building maxs online and talking to dealers. If your tour is anything like ours you will see some cool stuff. The tour guide we got was the Moomba Product manager. Matt Brown i believe was his name. He was awesome and answered any questions i had and explained tons about the process. I think youll really enjoy it, especially with your boat being on the assembly line!

Cool, KY_coop! Pretty sure that I met Matt brown at the Cincy boat show. What part of Ky are you in? what dealer are you talking to?

Well, my day got completely hosed by a hiccup at our shop. I'm still in Lexington and had to call and cancel my tour at Skier's Choice... Within a few minutes, I received this text:
    Screenshot_20180426-122930.jpg
    IMG9506631.jpg
    IMG9573581.jpg

That's a pretty damn big ray of sunshine on an otherwise crappy day on my end!

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    IMG9506631.jpg
    IMG9573581.jpg

That's a pretty damn big ray of sunshine on an otherwise crappy day on my end!
    Looking good!!
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX