Default Good transom light

Does anyone remember the maker of the puck lights we all bought a long time ago? Or, suggest a good one.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Diablo has a host of nice lights. I run a few of them on my transom. Have ran them on 3 boats with no issues. Are there better? Probably, but at the price I am willing to pay, these serve me just fine. I have seen people running their "Loki" model that goes over the drain port with success. You have to drop the wake plate and flatten out the bottom of the light, but it works. I just run through hull and call it a day.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

How long ago? Lot of change just in the past few years. New light models from existing reputable manufactures, as well some new comers with quality builds.

Ive been really impressed with the Liquid Lumens lights. Dollar to dollar, I thing they are brighter then most in the same price range. A pair of their Skinny Dips can be had for about the cost of a pair of Sea Blaze X or LifeForm 9. Their top tier Pipeline lights are going to be a little more cost then a pair of say, Shadow Caster SC-10, but I think they are brighter.

Lumitec has expanded their Sea Blaze line to like 3-4 models along with the X.

I have found the $300-$400 p/light is the value mark. Quality light, good output even in not so clear water. As the price goes down, so does the light output and build quality. Going up in price mostly gets you a brighter light.

I ended up buying the Dagon 5150. Ill post up after installation

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Nice! I have the Dragon V2 rgb and really like them. A single color will be brighter, but I like changing the colors.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

looking at (2) dragon v2 RGb lights. Do you guys happen to have any pics or reviews on these lights?