Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks MLA, do you think there is any value in adjusting gains? Dealer is a 7hr round trip journey.

Quote Originally Posted by euro2012 View Post
    Thanks MLA, do you think there is any value in adjusting gains? Dealer is a 7hr round trip journey.
    For this problem? No, thats unlikely where the issue lies.

Outside of the handful of boat builder using programmed DSP amps, I hardly ever come across an OEM installed amp that I like how its tuned. Most dont even seem as if they are tuned, but rather just installed and wired up. It makes sound so its good go! So, could the system benefit from inspecting the setting? Most likely.

Did the pop not happen at demo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Yea, I should have said just ignore the later steps. The first couple unhooking rca and or remote to troubleshoot is where I’d start. Then take it to the dealer. Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Does anyone no how do turn off the stereo? I would prefer to be able to turn it off if I am not using it.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

if I say you can't - I could say I don't think you can - either way

the issue/cause of such is that when you turn off the engine - the command center asks you if you want to turn the boat entirely off, keep it on or keep just stereo on. The 2 latter choices means that power is still going to the head unit/amp/speakers hence it will pop right thru when you start the boat. So if you go with the fix to separate the power - then the question on the touch screen becomes mute?

Must be a manufacturing issue, my new SL does the exact same thing. It got better when I switched to a preset audio profile (ie, “normal”, “rock”, etc.), but i can tell theres still something wrong. Hope its a simple fix.

Simple fix is to run on battery 1+2. Mine does not pop when I do that. I realize this is against what it says in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by euro2012 View Post
    Simple fix is to run on battery 1+2. Mine does not pop when I do that. I realize this is against what it says in the manual.
    IMO, this would be a band-aid, not a fix. It creates more questions then answers. two fully charged batteries would not be any higher voltage then 1 fully charged.

Agreed, so why does it work? Baffles me.