Default Fiberglass work to remove manual tabs

Curious if anyone has picture of what is needed to repair the fiberglass after you remove the manual tabs. Looking to do that on our 2014 mojo.

Are you looking for a functional repair or an aesthetic repair? Marine-tex epoxy is great stuff for filling/repairing holes and would be a great choice for a functional repair. It comes in white and grey and can be tinted with color. It's a two-part epoxy and I've found it pretty easy to work with. A little scar that's below the waterline is surprisingly easy to get past. A perfect gel coat match with no evidence of a repair is way beyond my skills and I'd have to take it to a fiberglass shop (but like auto body paint, you might have to redo the whole thing to make it perfect.)
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    Are you looking for a functional repair or an aesthetic repair? Marine-tex epoxy is great stuff for filling/repairing holes and would be a great choice for a functional repair. It comes in white and grey and can be tinted with color. It's a two-part epoxy and I've found it pretty easy to work with. A little scar that's below the waterline is surprisingly easy to get past. A perfect gel coat match with no evidence of a repair is way beyond my skills and I'd have to take it to a fiberglass shop (but like auto body paint, you might have to redo the whole thing to make it perfect.)
    Before I make that call I would like to see what it looks like under the manual tabs.

Why are you looking to remove the tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Why are you looking to remove the tabs?
    I would like an automated system for ease of use

Quote Originally Posted by wiegs1 View Post
    I would like an automated system for ease of use
    Remove the tabs and reuse the screws to cover the holes, no one will never notice.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead