Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Why would they not? Additionally, the user community (aka SSF participants) are all avid surfers and provide input throughout the event. Extra ballast bags and lead were sitting on the dock for use should a boat need to be set up differently.

SSF isn't a "demo ride" event. The manufacturers & dealers that participate know this as most have been a part of the event for several years and recognize that the information from this event is spread across the industry.

We have 40 riders and the compilation of the results would clearly provide a more sound conclusion than "several folks experiences" and there is no "error" when the opinions of participants is collected.
    Okay, uncle guys.

“Way off base, as usual.” Thanks for that! how dare I challenge. I would say the questions are probably fair.

I will have to take another look at the 23LSV this summer. It must have a lot more in the tank than we were able to get.

How bunched was the data out of curiosity? I am a scientist, just want to know.

Also want to know how that SE was set up. If possible.

How come no event this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Dakota, you ate way off base as usual

The mojo pro was driven and set up by drew tinker son of pres Rick tinker and and Jon Allen Supra rep drove the SE.

Your Mb was the the bomb until you got an SE
    Not sure what scientific data you looking for buy 40 skilled riders with input is good enough for me.

All the boats throwgreat waves give up the ghost all preference Just don’t dirt other boats for your cause
    Ain’t happening here

You want to throw 24 to 25 ft boats in the mix you will cry.
    Mr jmvotto, did you participate in this event last year?

My MB was/is a good boat, but I never laid claim that it was the bomb. Hence the reason I sold it......

I am not dirting other boats, and have no cause. Re-read the posts my friend. Seriously. I am not sure what dirting is, by the way. I also don't know what a ghost all preference is.

What other 24-25 foot boats are ones that will make me cry? Not sure I would cry, but if you get me into a boat that kicks the current status quo's tail, I will probably buy it. As I also mentioned earlier.

Really just wanted to know how the boats were set up. That's all man! That makes the results much more meaningful I think.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Why would they not? Additionally, the user community (aka SSF participants) are all avid surfers and provide input throughout the event. Extra ballast bags and lead were sitting on the dock for use should a boat need to be set up differently.
    Set up correctly on the S238 or not?

Listen man, I am not poking any holes in your event. The boats in the lineup are all whales. I am sure they all have similar and awesome waves. I have only been behind 5 of the 10, so I cannot comment on the other 5. Nor have I, actually.

Just wanted to know the details of the setups, as I have a lot of experience in the SE setup. Mainly what I wonder.

I apologize if I offended you, that certainly is not my intention. I am really the least of any fanboy of any brand. If a boat kicks what I have's butt, I typically buy it (if a deal comes together).

I need to run an A24 to taste this machine.

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 6.10.58 PM.jpg

You are hung up on the wrong issue, Ford motors are great in this application. The real issue is one of quality build with Axis boats. I too looked at both an A22 and T22 Axis. After careful examination and comparison, the Moomba boats were far better built than Axis. The Axis boats have cheap looking dashes, poor fit and finish, and questionable fiberglass finish. I just purchased a 2018 Craz. My Malibu friends are amazed at the quality and great looks.
    ADM

2018 Craz