Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1450’s

Default 1450’s

Seen a lot of people talk about the Enzo, I was wondering is that right bag that everyone goes with? And if I want with this bag would the all the fittings still reach, would it be plug and play or some modification needed Sorry for the noob question I have a 2015 mojo with 1100 bags currently looking to add some weight .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

In terms of price/weight value, many do run Enzos, however I do believe that WakeMakers has released or is about to release an ExactFit bag for the Mojo.

WakeMakers has UniversalFit (like Enzos), CustomFit ($$$$) and most recently ExactFit where the interior is 3D scanned.

For the most part, it should be plug and play once you get the fittings....you'll need 4 vent plugs and 8 Quick Connect fittings.

I just put a pair in my Craz and they just swapped in. Don't forget to adjust your ballast timers too.

Here are the fittings:
    https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...ting-w731.html

https://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-...ting-w743.html
    Last edited by RC_Hinojosa; 04-18-2018 at 01:59 PM.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Would it be beneficial to get a pair pretty much everyone one I know surfs regular. Was thinking about just getting on of those bags.

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Edo88, have you considered just adding some "lead" weight or a flyhigh sack? I run 1100s in our Mojo and keep a 400 sack and pump for the times we need more weight. I also have 300 pounds of "lead" to move around. I put it under the seat on the side of the surfer. Wakemakers has a new Supa Tsunami pump that is 1700 gph. You could swap that bag from side to side fairly quickly. Don't forget to ask on here for the forum discount code. Good luck!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Edo88 View Post
    Would it be beneficial to get a pair pretty much everyone one I know surfs regular. Was thinking about just getting on of those bags.

It's my understanding that the 1100s don't fill completely and are really more like 900s so you could have a large enough variance between sides that you list more than intended. Even if no one surfs goofy, you'd benefit from the additional weight and worry less about moving people around. If you do decide to run a pair, you'll also likely want to add some lead in the nose ~400lbs (in addition to IBS) to keep your pitch down and lengthen the pocket.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Yeah I thought about the lead but I talked to a buddy that runs 1100’s and lead on his 17 mojo and he wants the 1450’s as well. So I’m just getting some ideas on which route I wanna go. Makes sense on getting the pair appreciate all the input guys

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Cheaper to go straight through fatsac.com for custom sacs if you want flyn high stuff in my opinion. They just quoted be some for Supra the same length as Enzo to fit my boat in Black with fittings for 415. 8-10 day lead time. They are selling custom sacs now without having to go through a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by lakelife101 View Post
    Cheaper to go straight through fatsac.com for custom sacs if you want flyn high stuff in my opinion. They just quoted be some for Supra the same length as Enzo to fit my boat in Black with fittings for 415. 8-10 day lead time. They are selling custom sacs now without having to go through a dealer.

Dang that’s cheap Thanks for the info

2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

I have the exact fit Mojo bags, they are 1270lbs each. With our discount I think they were close to $900 with all new fittings.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnva View Post
    I have the exact fit Mojo bags, they are 1270lbs each. With our discount I think they were close to $900 with all new fittings.
    I haven't seen these on their site yet, and I have been looking.

Where did you find them?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk