Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Would ideally like a universal board we can all use.
    Hate to spend your $$, but this will end up frustrating someone and they won't enjoy surfing as much as they would if they had the proper-sized board. It's like trying to buy one set of shoes for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Hate to spend your $$, but this will end up frustrating someone and they won't enjoy surfing as much as they would if they had the proper-sized board. It's like trying to buy one set of shoes for everyone.
    ^this. As one of the cheapest bastards on this forum, I can assure you that it will cost you more in the long run trying to find a one size fits all. Pay attn to the recommended weights for every board and respective length of board or your 200#s will be disappointed.

I’d recommend cruising this and all other boat forums for used deals and buy with confidence from anyone with a moderate posting history. Wouldn’t hurt to start a profile on them all too if you haven’t already and post a”WTB” in the classifieds.

Just keep your basis low and it Won’t sting as bad if a board doesn’t fit you, your preferred riding style, or level of riding proficiency and you want to trade back out of it.

Good luck!
    2013 Mojo

Thanks yall. Got hyperlite that fits me, will shop for kiddos and wife
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's