Default Best option for bagging out 15 SG450?

Looking for biggest, longest & cleanest surf wave on the water! Displacement is key! Go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure the best answer for you, but what is your current set up for surfing? Do you have more room to add more bags?

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Not sure the best answer for you, but what is your current set up for surfing? Do you have more room to add more bags?
    Order customs sacs. 1200# plus and you’ll be cookin.

Quote Originally Posted by lakelife101 View Post
    Looking for biggest, longest & cleanest surf wave on the water! Displacement is key! Go!

I have the 16 SG. Tip from Dakota change bags to at least 1000 lbs. then take out the carpeted piece in the rear compartment that is near the back seats. Two screws into fiberglass. It doesn’t do anything but restrict the bags from filling up more.
    Add a little lead 400-500 lbs divided up evenly, then play with the trim tabs and have fun. You can always add more than that but if you’re trailering it around you may not want to.

I was really considering Enzo 1450s. But from all the measurements on the SG I really think it would be better to build custom bags to get more out of them. That carpet filler is junk that have screwed in their for sure. Lol!

I was really considering Enzo 1450s. But from all the measurements on the SG I really think it would be better to build custom bags to get more out of them. That carpet filler is junk that have screwed in their for sure. Lol!

My SE had the same dividers. I looked at them for about one minute and they were GONEZO.

If the SG lockers are the same as the SE, which I would guess they are, I have some customs already designed on file at Wakemakers (divider removed). I own them, but haven’t filled them yet. But they look awesome. We designed based on their bagbuster upgrade and modified based on the removed divider. This allowed me to shorten the under-seat arm quite a bit and save storage area whilst keeping most of the weight. Supposed to be 1280#.

I have added a manually controlled (but on a timer) ballast king pump split into 2 hoses to help fill/empty these monsters. I will have to do some math so the stock timers all work out but it should work fine.

Now if the damn weather would break!

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    If the SG lockers are the same as the SE, which I would guess they are, I have some customs already designed on file at Wakemakers (divider removed). I own them, but haven’t filled them yet. But they look awesome. We designed based on their bagbuster upgrade and modified based on the removed divider. This allowed me to shorten the under-seat arm quite a bit and save storage area whilst keeping most of the weight. Supposed to be 1280#.

I have added a manually controlled (but on a timer) ballast king pump split into 2 hoses to help fill/empty these monsters. I will have to do some math so the stock timers all work out but it should work fine.

Yea i was worried about the leg going so far forward on the Enzo’s and sending the wave to far back by adding weight to the bow. It take so much lead and water ballast to get displacement outta these hulls it’s crazy. Not really much room to work with. The weather is killing us too! Smh!

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post

Did you ever get those bags wet?