Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wakeworld

Default Wakeworld

Anyone know what happened to the wakeworld site, It has been down for almost a week.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

I think the "Trump for president" thread sucked up all the energy of the server and crashed it. Holy crap there's some outright hostility over there these days. I've had to severely limit my interaction w/that board b/c of knucklehead keyboard cowboys who'll say stuff from behind the safety of their computer screen that they'd NEVER say to someone in person (and i'm talking about both sides of the political spectrum). It's very refreshing that the mood and tone of this board is so friendly. And without the constant threats from mods to keep it that way. We're self-policing if you will.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    I think the "Trump for president" thread sucked up all the energy of the server and crashed it. Holy crap there's some outright hostility over there these days. I've had to severely limit my interaction w/that board b/c of knucklehead keyboard cowboys who'll say stuff from behind the safety of their computer screen that they'd NEVER say to someone in person (and i'm talking about both sides of the political spectrum). It's very refreshing that the mood and tone of this board is so friendly. And without the constant threats from mods to keep it that way. We're self-policing if you will.
    There are a couple trolls on wakeworld that just post asinine stuff that some people take seriously. But I agree, a lot of those threads just turn into bitch fests. I don't have moomba/supra but I love this forum and the info. It is good for all inboard and boat/water sports enthusiasts.

man, I completely forgot about that website. haven't been on it for quite some time.

quite frankly if it never came back I would not miss it other than the find a 3rd section. did meet a few cool people on there off that part...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I really did like the articles not just the forum.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Musta been the Russians.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    I really did like the articles not just the forum.
    I agree. I read the forum every now/then to get a good laugh. I rarely post. Too many brand cheerleaders.

It's too bad, it's a big audience and with all boat and equipment reviews, there are different angles to everything. But someone is always getting their panties in a wad about something.

Not Russia, China getting back at Prez T. Stealing WW trade secrets.
    2018 Supra SL400

When I try to log in from my iPhone on Tapatalk the error states that it is down for maintenance and will be back up and running soon. Been doing that ever since it went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Sent me a message on Fb and said it will be down for a couple more days.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

I've never been on that forum. Is there anything of value that I could not get from this forum that could help me?
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X