Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The 6.25” have a HLCD, so they are more for wakeboard distance and the 8” are more for surf distance. They sound great together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    Hmmmmm, more to think about. Ill play with it more this week. I certainly dont want to spend a grand if i dont need to.
    We tuned on the amps, which it needed. Got a really clean sound. Still have the wetsounds cabins coming though. Ill prolly keep just cause ive never had them before. I did t pull the wetsounds amp running the rev 10s yet. Arent controls on the underneath side? This is my firat set of hlcd's. Any advice on tuning?
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    We tuned on the amps, which it needed. Got a really clean sound. Still have the wetsounds cabins coming though. Ill prolly keep just cause ive never had them before. I did t pull the wetsounds amp running the rev 10s yet. Arent controls on the underneath side? This is my firat set of hlcd's. Any advice on tuning?
    I connected my phone with Bluetooth to the head unit and then went to YouTube and searched for flat frequency outputs, like 80 and 100Hz, then adjusted the towers and subs accordingly to that cut off frequency by adjusting the frequency cut off on each of the amps until they just started to play that frequency. That way I knew that I wasn’t going to be playing lower frequencies than the towers are meant to handle, and conversely, higher frequencies than the sub was tuned for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

If your craz came with the 800.5 amp, that is plenty to power the in boat kickers. Best bang for the buck is tower speakers with a proper amp (not the 200.2 mine came with) and getting an enclosed subwoofer.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    If your craz came with the 800.5 amp, that is plenty to power the in boat kickers. Best bang for the buck is tower speakers with a proper amp (not the 200.2 mine came with) and getting an enclosed subwoofer.
    Yea, ours came with rev 10s amd a separate ws amp ti power them. I am really happy so far, even though we havent been out yet. ����
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

Stazi....cool idea, i still have to tune the towers
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"

If you have the time to do it, download test tones to a thumb drive and play them in the boat that way to tune. You’d be surprised how much YouTube and Bluetooth play with the sound. It’s close, but never spot on. Hard wired is (generally) the best way.
    Kicker has downloadable test tones on their website for the new KXA amps.
    Just a friendly heads up for those who wanna go that in depth tuning! Lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post

The 6.25” have a HLCD, so they are more for wakeboard distance and the 8” are more for surf distance. They sound great together.

OMG! Do you have two amps with blue light and one with red light? How can you live with yourself!!!!

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    OMG! Do you have two amps with blue light and one with red light? How can you live with yourself!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well we know Russell is OCD, most of us are....at least when it comes to our boats, lol!
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

Yes. I wanted the marine version of the 800.5 but it wasn’t available at the time so I just got the regular one. I support both the police and fire department.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz