Default Skylon Wakeboard Racks 2014 Mobius LSV OZ Tower

Hey all,

I'm in the market for a port side swivel mount and board rack off a 2014 Mobius LSV. It was made by Skylon but they no longer carry them. My swivel mount broke and the rack fell off in the lake. I only need one. I found a pair on ebay for $800 but I'm not paying that. Do any of you guys know where I can get one? Or do any of you have one you'd be willing to sell? I've attached a picture. Circled in green is what I have still attached to the tower, and red is what I need.

Boat Pics 003.jpg
    2014 MOBIUS LSV, Gravity III Ballast, OZ Tower, Heater, 330HP Indmar 5.7L, Tandem Axle Trailer.

Curious as to what actually broke. Do you have any pics of the broken piece?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Well, technically, the bolt wiggled loose and fell out at some point without me noticing until I unstowed it one day at the lake. The QRP was holding it in place the day we went out and I noticed it. A passenger later leaned on it and it fell off. So it's my own dumbass fault. I cant find the rack anywhere anymore. Ebay has a set but that's all I can find.
    2014 MOBIUS LSV, Gravity III Ballast, OZ Tower, Heater, 330HP Indmar 5.7L, Tandem Axle Trailer.

Have you tried Bullet Lines or Krypt? With your OZ tower, look for mounts for the Malibu Illusion X, its basically the same tower. Just make sure it is the "X", not the regular Illusion.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Thanks for the help! I haven't tried them. I'll check around.

I might have a set that will work for you. Pm me if you want to discuss more.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07 XLV GG GONE!!
    2014 MOJO