Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New boards and bindings

Anyone picking up new decks to ride or bindings? I am in the process of putting bindings on all of my boards. I know it isn't optimal, but I just want to pick a board for the day and ride it. Thought about getting the 2017 Nomad, but its about the same as my 2015. They are stiffer for 2018, so I will hold out until they show up as blems. It seems everyone is buying high dollar boats for surf machines and doesn't wakeboard anymore. Besides cable, it seems to be a dying breed.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Anyone picking up new decks to ride or bindings? I am in the process of putting bindings on all of my boards. I know it isn't optimal, but I just want to pick a board for the day and ride it. Thought about getting the 2017 Nomad, but its about the same as my 2015. They are stiffer for 2018, so I will hold out until they show up as blems. It seems everyone is buying high dollar boats for surf machines and doesn't wakeboard anymore. Besides cable, it seems to be a dying breed.
    I got a Ronix Parks Air Camber last year. Awesome board, much lighter than my older 2012 Ronix One, and the camber makes you ride more even weighted and less rear foot biased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Nice Stazi, I've been riding the Ronix Bandwagon XL camber. It's not as light as the air core, but still super fun. Going to mount up bindings on my 160 Nomad again. Mine is a 15 model, heard the 18s are much more stiff.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    I got a Ronix Parks Air Camber last year. Awesome board, much lighter than my older 2012 Ronix One, and the camber makes you ride more even weighted and less rear foot biased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have the same and it is a world of difference from the Ronix I had previously been riding. It is almost like cheating with how amazingly lightweight it is. Fun board to ride.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I rode camber and couldn't stand it. Had a Vandall and sold that now I'm back on my old Marek. Maybe I'll pickup something new this year.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I have the 2017 Space Blanket for sale if anyone is interested. Rode once, like new in box.
    2018 SR450

**Previous**2009 Supra Launch 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by OHSupra View Post
    I have the 2017 Space Blanket for sale if anyone is interested. Rode once, like new in box.
    Size? Price?

Quote Originally Posted by btbpreston View Post
    Size? Price?
    I'd like to get $300.00 and charge actual shipping, (I had it up on ebay for 340) I can get a shipping quote if you need me to. And this is seriously like new, not binding marks or anything.
    2018 SR450

**Previous**2009 Supra Launch 22SSV

Not dying out per se, just so much more expansion of the surf market as it's more forgiving with a smaller/less aggressive learning curve. Pretty sure the world is progressively becoming sissified and risk averse. I'm thinking I have a good 5-7 years of riding aggressively and we'll see from there. It's too fun to put it down.

I had been riding the Marek through it's last 4 iterations, but wanted something different this last year and elected to go with the Murray 150. Absolutely love that board. I went with the 1.0" fins from a previous Marek I had broken as opposed to the 0.8s" as it's a little squirrely with the smaller fins. For those that haven't tried it yet, it's lighter (granted not a light as the aircore boards), pops great and still sits high on the water because of the increased surface area without the feeling of extra swing weight that you typically experience with larger board models.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by MMPRES View Post
    Not dying out per se, just so much more expansion of the surf market as it's more forgiving with a smaller/less aggressive learning curve. Pretty sure the world is progressively becoming sissified and risk averse. I'm thinking I have a good 5-7 years of riding aggressively and we'll see from there. It's too fun to put it down.

I had been riding the Marek through it's last 4 iterations, but wanted something different this last year and elected to go with the Murray 150. Absolutely love that board. I went with the 1.0" fins from a previous Marek I had broken as opposed to the 0.8s" as it's a little squirrely with the smaller fins. For those that haven't tried it yet, it's lighter (granted not a light as the aircore boards), pops great and still sits high on the water because of the increased surface area without the feeling of extra swing weight that you typically experience with larger board models.
    A 150? Wow. That’s a big board. And I thought my old 146 Ronix One was big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz