Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2018 Mojo with Autowake will have the amp sensor, this can be added to the 2017’s as well. There is a great thread on Auto Wake on here, goose explains what seems to be everything you ever need to know about Autowake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Not really, and don’t really have a good reason for why not to be honest. Other than having a deeper hull, or so it appears in the pics, what is the main difference?
    Huge amount of storage and the newest hull.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

James, the OZ tower tow point is further forward in the boat than the S bend.With the S bend, I believe you can upgrade your board racks to the Roswell Triton racks, which are awesome!! The S bend also looks a bit more modern and is taller for head room. The bimini is also different. The OZ bimini was a real pain for attaching ropes, but I had a zipper installed to remedy that issue. It may also be a grass is greener sort of thing for me as I have been on the new boats with the latest tower and actually like our bimini better now and how easy it is to deploy, but being able to easily add the Tritons would be nice.

Mojo to Max, Mojo is 23' with 100" beam, Max is 22.5' with 102" beam. The Max is a super sized Helix, whereas the Mojo is a proven machine and most think it looks better and is more plush.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    James, the OZ tower tow point is further forward in the boat than the S bend.With the S bend, I believe you can upgrade your board racks to the Roswell Triton racks, which are awesome!! The S bend also looks a bit more modern and is taller for head room. The bimini is also different. The OZ bimini was a real pain for attaching ropes, but I had a zipper installed to remedy that issue. It may also be a grass is greener sort of thing for me as I have been on the new boats with the latest tower and actually like our bimini better now and how easy it is to deploy, but being able to easily add the Tritons would be nice.

Mojo to Max, Mojo is 23' with 100" beam, Max is 22.5' with 102" beam. The Max is a super sized Helix, whereas the Mojo is a proven machine and most think it looks better and is more plush.
    I was pretty amazed how deep and big the max was at the boat show, on paper may look close size wise but it didn't in person.. Lol

I was pretty amazed how deep and big the max was at the boat show, on paper may look close size wise but it didn't in person.. Lol
    Oh, there is no comparison, The Max is huge! I guess its a love it or hate it sort of thing with most. I personally like it, but I also like the more traditional look of the Mojo.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

If I was going to throw a curve ball into the mix, I'd go the opposite direction ....

Instead of a new Moomba at used Mojo prices I'd be browsing used Supra's at new Mojo prices.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....368-2016-sa450

"There is no way I'd go with a more spartan interior than we already have" - wife in regards to seeing Max at the boat show.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Oh to be able to have a 2016 or newer SA...sigh.

KG, my wife said the same thing, she also said our 15 mojo looked nicer and felt better than a 2014 SA Worlds that we looked at. Moomba has come a long way.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    If I was going to throw a curve ball into the mix, I'd go the opposite direction ....

Instead of a new Moomba at used Mojo prices I'd be browsing used Supra's at new Mojo prices.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....368-2016-sa450

"There is no way I'd go with a more spartan interior than we already have" - wife in regards to seeing Max at the boat show.
    That's a lie, chicks love storage, you can store your boards in the lockers, plus all the all junk.. Lol

We already store boards in the locker. No thanks on the junk.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Curve balls on Supra's, storing more junk, newest hulls....my head is spinning Really appreciate the feedback and input guys. I am going to look up Goose's thread as well and educate myself some more.