Default Leftover 2017's ???

Any opinions or experience on what I can expect a dealer to come down on asking price on a leftover 2017?

I am looking at a 2017 Mojo, it is listed at $73k

What do you think they are will in to do with a '17? If anything? How low should offer and be taken seriously? Is there a rough percentage that I should start at?

Thank you, Mike

What is the MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Seems like it's probably a decent price, depending on options. I made an offer on a 2017 Craz last August, but they wouldn't go lower than $69k. They still had the boat in January at the boat show, and still wouldn't go lower than that, which tells me that's the floor for that boat. Mojos are obviously bigger and more expensive.
    2019 Supra SL450

73k sounds like a good price. However, you need to look at original Msrp with shipping and setup to determine how good it really is. The options are where the cost is and Moomba line does not have huge margins.

2017 Supra SA

It may also be helpful to look at the new model optioned the same and with boat show incentives. How much discount would it take for you to accept a year older model?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    73k sounds like a good price. However, you need to look at original Msrp with shipping and setup to determine how good it really is. The options are where the cost is and Moomba line does not have huge margins.

This is spot on. Options and the MSRP tell the story. There was a boat in AR for $73. There is not a formula unless you can find another 17 with the same opt.

Dealers are looking to move the 17s out of inventory b/c before you know it, summer will start and everyone will be talking about 19s.

Many new boats (17s or 18s) are usually listed as "call for price". When I talked to dealer that listed their price on a 17 Supra, they told me they did that (listed a lower number) to get attention and generate calls. But the boat still had "some room" to deal. It was already discounted from the MSRP and the 18s pricing.

Good deals on 17s are not lasting long when compared the 18s. Plus on the 18s, you have to wait in line for a custom build. All wakeboat companies.

If you are serious, make and offer. That will tell the dealer you are ready to buy at the right price. Worst case, you do not like it or find you like another model better, you can sell pretty quick in this market if listed for the right price.
    2018 Supra SL400

My Craz was at the dealer for 74. Loaded I offered 10 less they said no way there’s not that much room I took it home 2 weeks later for 64.i suggest build the same boat on line then offer them 10 grand less